Top 5 4*/5* heros by class

Almur is a 4* sorcerer that will get emblem priority over the rest.
I think Gullibrusti should get emblems before melendor.
I dont think JF belongs to the list. I have him and he is just OK.

Overall I think the purpose of the list should be clarified:
Is the emblem priority? the costumes should be mapped to the emblem class required.
Is it leveling priority? so it much dependent on then current roster, and more notes should be added.

I’ll update the with Almur and Gullibrusti.

Per your 2nd, the purpose of the list is to help in prioritizing for leveling and emblems. I had been putting a list together for myself to aide in my hero leveling decision. I agree that your roster and needs will heavily sway your choices, but it helps to have a list to aide in those decisions when all you really want is the best available option for a given color and a given class. There are so many here at heros and other hero’s that are great for certain situations. The hope is this will help.

This can be so bench specific in what you have levelled up…

For example, if you have Delilah maxed (which you should, if you have her) then Freya becomes a very high priority for druid emblems because the two play really nicely together… And with these two, PiBs also becomes valuable (which he isn’t if he’s your only minion hero).

The other question is what you’re using that hero for and how emblems help…
So with Barbarians - Gravey gains more DoT, BK goes from beefy to even more beefy. Kage is great also but I would (have) put the emblems into Kong instead because attacking cleansers are so, so useful.

Whether you prioritize attack or defence will also have a say in the matter…
Take your 4* rangers - Tibs and Buddy are useful to have emblemed for different reasons… Tibs is a balanced debuffer, Buddy is a defence tank (he’ll be on your titan team, but emblems will never make his tile damage anything special). The main reason to emblem Buddy is if he’s on defence (or for tournaments) where Tibs is more useful in general - I’d give them to Triton over either of them personally, though.

There will never be a universal list - having heroes that give great synergies together will make those heroes a bigger priority for you.

2 Likes

Everything you have said is correct! I use the list along with other resources to decide things like

What heros will be my next priority to level?
What leveled heros I should have on my roster to use for different tournaments, events, challenges, raids, etc.?
What heros I want to focus on for my main defense?
Etc.

I found this resource awhile back that has been very useful as well:

Between my list and the attached list, I make a lot of my decisions about the things I focus on.

I wouldn’t pay that too much mind… It’s a starting point, there’s several I strongly disagree with there.

But besides, Defence is very rarely the right priority

I also consider Clarissa when I add Frida on your list. I chose Frida because her elemental debuff is critical for mono blue team, plus her innate abilities agains attack debuff fits her perfectly. On the other hand, Clarissa innate abilities against poison is not that useful because normally poison comes from purple heroes.

There are a lot of better purple heroes than Clarissa (i.e Ursena,Seshat,Panther, Kage, Kunchen, Hel), while Frida in my opinion is still one of the best blue hero (under Finley, Vela and on par with King Arthur and Alice)