Top 100 Alliance šŸŒž HELIOS Recruiting (Helios-1 Spot open, EOS- Open, Selene- Open)

Cool. See you laterā€¦ already downloaded line and sent you a msg

2 Likes

When youā€™re finished with war and you gaze with disappointment to see that your alliance mate have unused war flagsā€¦ and then you realize that some people hit in the war but didnā€™t hit the titanā€¦ and you find yourself angry and frustratedā€¦

Remember that it doesnā€™t have to be that way.

:sun_with_face: Join Helios :sun_with_face:WE USE OUR FLAGS

(and if not, people get booted)

1 Like

Reopened at OPā€™s request.

Letā€™s go Helios!

Sure, weā€™re killing 12* with 27 members, but weā€™d like it to be a bit easier.
Weā€™re using all of our war flags, coordinating well with each other and, above all else, enjoy each otherā€™s company.

We recently had a couple long time players stop playing due to real-life issues, so we have 2 spots open and would love to have you join us.

2 Likes

It was a sunny, soggy day after the previous dayā€™s rain had soaked the quaint little suburban cul-de-sac. PeachyKeen ignored the balmy temperatures and the bright clouds that seemed to beckon him yonder into the out-of-doors. His children clamored to get their shoes on to enjoy the unseasonably warm Central Pennsylvania weather and he sluggishly trailed behind. You see, he had put his phone down and was deep in thought about the only question that really matters. It was that question that grabbed his focus and attention, much like a genius worries with an equation. Alas, PeachyKeen is no geniusā€¦ but he was vexed just the same.

He trudged out behind the reckless 3-year-old who sloshed gaily in the soggy yard in the direction of the muddy swingset area. As he pushed the young, enthusiastic boy he sighed. What if it could have all been different? What could he have changed?

What if YOU had joined Helios?

Donā€™t make him repeat this vicious cycle againā€¦ Join Helios and spare PeachyKeenā€™s poor,stupid brainā€¦

1 Like

Wrecking 12* titans, winning wars with all flags usedā€¦

Thatā€™s Helios.

Join us. Weā€™ll keep you entertained.

1 Like

OFF TOPIC HELIOS POST

@JonahTheBard Helios v. Misfit Toys war starts in 1 day!

2 Likes

Do you guys have any opening? Would love to chat if yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have one opening. I apologize for the delay. :slight_smile: hit me up on Line justf*ckenpeachy ( * = u)

1 Like

We have one more spot open! We have been taking down 12* and 13* titans like breakfast. Join us and let us grow together!

2 Likes

:sun_with_face: HELIOS: 1 spot open

If you want to join a Top 250 alliance featuring 12/13 star titans, exhilarating wars where all flags are used, great leadership, fun banter with international players, and an overall cool alliance - then look no further. Contact us here or on the LINE ID-s given on the original post for a quick chat

2 Likes

We have 2 spots open. Contact us here or in LINE if you are interested in joining

We are still looking for one more player for our team. :crossed_swords:

@Munch what level titans are you guys hitting in EOS? I saw that you had a couple open slots but didnā€™t want to just barge in.

2 Likes

We are hitting 8ā€™s and 9ā€™s.

My alt is there. :slight_smile: We have room, come on over!

Whoops, didnā€™t notice the cup requirement had gone up. I wasnā€™t raiding much this weekend and Iā€™m in the 1900s right now, but usually between 2000 and 2100. Not sure if thatā€™d be too low to compete. I hopped in the Inn for now.

1 Like

I can have cups droppedā€¦ can you reach me on line (justf*ckenpeachy) ( * = u)

@Benn We got the limit dropped. Come on in!

2 Likes

Winning wars, slaying titans, and about to make our push into the top 100 in the new year. Helios is looking for one dedicated player with a roster to support 12/13/14* titans, uses all flags, and is looking for a new home.

Helios is a chatty fun bunch and we hope we see you in our ranks soon!