Top 100 Alliance šŸŒž HELIOS Recruiting (Helios-1 Spot open, EOS- Open, Selene- Open)

Had a recruit i couldnā€™t take in crew

Helios was good choice for him

So passed their info to him

1 Like

Just some good olā€™fashion gamers helping gamers

2 Likes

I just canā€™t believe she thought i was strong enough for helios

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, Iā€™ll end up back at Helios if they convince Kit to leave Saders :smirk:

2 Likes

You can get on our wait list if you want @Rigs

We would be more than willing to show you the ropes :rofl:

2 Likes

So much to learn, so little time lol

2 Likes

Helios just killed its first 13*, won its war, and broke into the top 200.

But we are loosing a visiting friend and looking to backfill one spot.

We would like to see a committed, 4000+TP, 2400 cup, titan slaying, war wrecking machine playing along side up in Helios main.

Fit the bill? Contact us here or on line (IDs in OP)

1 Like

Join Helios and letā€™s get amazing loots together!

1 Like

Open recruiting. Letā€™s enjoy some whiskey, wine, food and titan murder.

Come and join us! Experienced players with tons of knowledge, as well as mid-level players looking to develop and hone skills. All are welcome! Also, we are currently taking on a 11* rare unicorn. Let us have some fun together!

1 Like

We still have spots open in Helios! Join us for some exciting adventures together!

1 Like

Hi There
You guys still recruiting? Been playing the game seriously for about a year and a halfā€¦ at the moment stuck as a co-leader in a pretty much inactive alliance

1 Like

Hey @Elemil

We still do have space. Want to chat on line or pop into helios to chat more?

Hey @Cvs
That was quick. I am in a middle of an alliance war (for another 15 hours) and sitting on 21/25 war chest so i was hoping not to ditch my alliance half way thru a war, Maybe chat online first?

1 Like

Absolutely. We would never ask you (or any one) to do that!

My line is c2vs

or we can chat here, totally up to you

Sorry man, a bit of a newbie in the forum. How do i contact you

Ƭs a bit of a mystery

1 Like

Lots of Alliances use the ā€œlineā€ app to further communicate past the dissolving in game chat. If you download that you can find me using that ID I listed above.

FYI Helios has two line chat groups. One for sharing our rosters so we can give each other advice (and help our training alliance) and another for general team chat.

Otherwise we can chat here, but that depends on your comfort showing your roster, etc etc on the forum

Helios is a fantastic place to play, learn, and have fun. we just generally want to have a brief chat first to make sure we are a mutual good fit for each other.

Aaah i see. We use mainly WhatsApp around here. IĀ“ll download line now i look you up shortly

gotcha, no worries.

Iā€™ll be around tonight and will jump on when I can. looking forward to chatting then

1 Like