Top 100 Alliance "Grizzly Nation" Looking for an Awesome Team Player

Love this alliance!! Not been here long but made to feel very welcome from day one. A very classy outfit that is well run.

4 Likes

Wish u luck as well purple and ax!! Awesome friends to have , and always like to help!

2 Likes

Couple of spots opening up. Contact Line ID ayb50 or Chingon04

1 Like

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a new home and want friendly competitive alliance, please contact me for a spot in the Grizzly Nation: Line ID ayb50

Screenshot_20200830-005521

4 Likes

You forgot to mention the voices Ax. :flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth: They feel kinda abandoned. :hear_no_evil::rofl::pleading_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

1 more spot to fill!! Check us out on discord Discord the voices need patients…ahem… :thinking: Victims…uh…fresh meat?..er… Um… Friends. They need friends! :see_no_evil::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Next applicant gets FREE Freshly made brownies!!! Not responsible for any additional …um :thinking: ingredients please consume at your own risk. Also not responsible for any chipped teeth, or cracked Jaws :flushed::see_no_evil::crazy_face::rofl::hugs:

3 Likes

It’s ok @Harley_Quinn, I have plenty of teeth to spare! :laughing: :shark: :grimacing: come join the fun and claim the last spot!

2 Likes

When was the last time you brushed those teeth??? I think I still see some meat stuck between those teeth over there…And over there… And some right there. Know what…maybe just floss. :flushed::hugs::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@JAWS_3D doesn’t need to brush or floss. Sharks have an unlimited supply of replacement teeth :wink: He needs them due to constantly tearing the opposition apart.

2 Likes

Bump. Got one spot open, join us for the next war :shark: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Bump. Room for one :bear:, great group here

4 Likes

Why be a grizzly you ask? :thinking:

Well in addition to just being part of a high scoring, awesome, and supportive group…

“Grizzly bears have a multitude of strengths. They are highly intelligent and have excellent memories. Detecting food from great distances away, grizzlies have an astute sense of smell, even better than that of a hound dog. They are good swimmers and fast runners, reaching speeds as high as 50 km/h (35 mph) over land.”

4 Likes

Two spots available, Check us out on discord https://discord.gg/Bd7sZnf or Line ID ayb50

3 Likes

First time in our history proud of everyone involved :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

We have a rare spot opened up! Check us out on discord Discord or Line ID ayb50

1 Like

2 Likes

1 spot available. Apply by contacting Line ayb50

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.