(Tool) Alliance War Team Planner

Guys,

I am updating the sheet. Give me a couple of minutes please. The My Heroes and Items sheet in there has been edited over. I need to fix it.

Mel

0.91 released to fix broken sheet.

Please make sure to make a copy of the sheet before you put your own data in it!

Mel

@Melchior,
first tks a lot to you and to everyone who worked on this awesome tool. This is just incredible
I would really like to use it because is a blast but the last version I saved from 7DD site link just give me a copy that canā€™t be edited.
Iā€™m pretty slow at this stuff so, if you or someone else could help me on this it would be much appreciated.

Tks again guys for all the effort you put in making this game a better one

Amon

I had set the link to view only as the sheet got messed up yesterday. I had hoped you would be able to edit a copy you made but that seems to not be the case. I have restored edit rights to the shared sheet.

@everyone please be sure to make a copy before doing any editing of the content.

Mel

1 Like

What an awesome tool youā€™ve created @Melchoir. It has been so beneficial in my progression. Thanks!

Thanks very much for the feedback mate. I am really glad you are enjoying it :slight_smile:

Mel

I would like to be able to insert my own level and hero power. Is this possible?

Hi @Mopdoll. I have considered that. It can for sure be done. Iā€™ll add it to the list.

Mel

@Melchior

Absolutely wonderful spreadsheet, thank you very much!
I finally dowloaded it and got to work on it, after my broken right arm healedā€¦

Big huge THANK YOU!!!
Even a 57-year-old lady with no degree in computer science can work with this spreadsheet.

YOU ROCK!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words. Im glad you like it :smiley:

Hope the arm feels better soon. I broke my left in 4 places many years ago. Not as much fun as advertised :wink:

Mel

2 Likes

Hi all,

Please remember to make a copy of the sheet before you edit it. I am having to fix it up almost every morning at present. Its not a huge hassle for me but Iā€™d rather not have to do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys,

Mel

1 Like

First of all really super job! Examples as your of sharing such work to all is really showing passion and is what makes this game niceā€¦ /// I hope not to repeat notes already done or sound too pickyā€¦ For the AW planner, why column R is giving the MAX value? I would say I need to know more the actual situation of the team I selected (or I missed the concept)

Hi mate. Thanks for the feedback. That column is there to support some filter views I am testing. It gives me a very easy way to restrict the view to heroes that have been fully ascended.

Really glad you are enjoying the tool. :smile:

Mel

Again I feel to start repeating great job! In AW, column B, can be avoided to select the same hero twice of more (exceeding the quantity available)? Why not reporting automatically all the heroes from my Heroes list? In the name of the hero, could you add the level of special skills (even 1 digit only)?

Hey nice catch. I thought I had done that already. Iā€™ll fix that in the next release.

0.92 adds Aeron to the tool.

1 Like

Thanks for this great tool!
Iā€™ve copied it and modified to my needs, but I must say - you did great job here, with it I wasnā€™t lost at all in my first war after just a week of playing, everything went smooth, so thank you once again :slight_smile:

No worries mate. Im glad you found it useful :smile:

Mel

Access refused at the moment :slight_smile:

Fixed! That usually happens when people edit the original sheet and donā€™t make a copy like it says in the instructions :slight_smile:

Mel