[KNOWN ISSUE] Offer Icons Blocking the Base View (Visual Issue)

If you have so many $$ offers running at once they start to extend into the center of the screen them maybe you have too many going at once.

44 Likes

I agree… My phone isn’t big and now offers are starting to appear in a second row and they cover too much of my view. Don’t like it.

6 Likes

Yeap playing on my tablet and this is the first time this happens

On my phone screen I now would get problems interacting with the base. Bad enough if there are some pop ups on both sides of the screen, but now with a 3rd row it gets ridiculous…

24 Likes

43 Likes

They could just make smaller icons for each offer or create a expandable sidebar in which all current offers are hidden. We’ll still be gettting multiple pop-ups, so no, a single offer will not be missed.

8 Likes

The moment I’m not able to tap on villagers anymore is the moment I quit the game.

16 Likes

Do you suggest that tapping villagers is now behind a paywall? I have to buy all the offers to clear my screen of icons and then be able to tap on villagers? What the duck? :joy:

22 Likes

Wow, that must be annoying. It just fits in on my screen. One more and the pop up invasion is underway. Why don’t they switch it to the other side of the screen? It’s just stupid.

3 Likes

:joy: That’s exactly what I’m suggesting. If can’t tap on villagers, what even is the point of the game?!

6 Likes

goodness, SG really does know how to monetize everything! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

First they blocked ducks with the Goblin Balloon and now this! This is getting ridiculous… :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Maybe next there will be a gem fee to watch mystic vision :joy: popcorn not yet included

8 Likes

:joy: Paying 500 gems for a mana potion and 2 emblems is what the shop is for.

2 Likes

I didnt even notice.

I have same problem. I wish the offending offer simply was on the other side. There should be some coding to keep it to the edges of screen. Or give us the ability to move the icons. I have to see this double row for over a day? Pft.

1 Like

I know the dang offer is in the middle of the screen, but keep punching into it all the time. Tried to remember about it when gathering food from farms, but then cant select trainings in my camps.

Been screaming so much about it, even my neighbors know SG overdosed offers.

How about ONE icon? Offers. That will display 35 offers. Just tryin to help here.

Anyone got that pic of the whole screen covered in offers? The joke is becoming a reality.

4 Likes

This is the first time that a “super rare offer” actually blocked access to one of my buildings.

And there was even room on the right side for some more sale icons - but today there’s one encroaching on the center of the screen.

3 Likes

Damn game is starting to look like ads on Nascar cars.

15 Likes

I was laughing about it this morning. Soon it will look like this

28 Likes

Offer are overpower and need to be nerfed :rofl:

It is a new level of offer :rofl:

9 Likes