Too Many Heroes = A Nightmare!

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

Heroes what i am lvling up. I have them in one team. So they are always up and together :slight_smile:

And of course all heroes what i am interest are locked. So i am sure that nobody will eat them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

Anchor and his colleagues in the 7D family have put together a comprehensive guide ranking heroes:

http://7ddgaming.com/2018/01/18/anchors-complete-guide-to-hero-grades/

That gives you a good starting point. But five “A” heroes do not an “A” team make.

I am a firm believer in matched-color training, so I’ll work down by color. Complete heroes in this order, or at least push it up until you hit an ascension mat barrier.

• Dark Tibertus, Panther, Sartana. You need more defense debuffer (Athena, Grimm, Tibertus). Gormek is okay but doesn’t hit hard, and you’ll need someone on ice titans.
  • Holy Wu Kong, Delilah, Jackal, Joon, Gretel, Vivica. Wu Kong is essential to getting high Titan hits. Gretel is very effective on raid offense and against Dark titans.
  • Ice Grimm, Kiril, Magni. Grimm is a great 4* and gives you more debuff options. Kiril gives very useful healing and buffs. Rumpels is not a priority given your bench
  • Nature Zeline, Hansel, Lianna. Hansel is great on raids and titans. Lianna > Gregorion IMO
  • Fire Azlar, Falcon, Marjana, Gravemaker. Falcon’s Fire debuff is really helpful in many contexts, particularly greeen titans.
4 Likes

1 Like

Gormek is fire, not dark.

1 Like

Indeed its a big fat red dude as I don’t see how does @Kerridoc saw him as a dark one :rofl:

That’s what I get for composing long posts on my iPad.

1 Like