Too many 5* reds, only one set of rings

Vanda Or Grazul.

Both are very useful against DoT and debuffer. And agree with @Ultra, VF heroes will change your game a lot :grin:

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies! I follow the forum quite frequently and each time the various members still amaze me with their eagerness to help other, less experienced players!
I believe that you are a valuable source of information and you open a lot of different possibilities and strategies for playing the game!

Concerning our subject though, I am wondering , lets say after ascending Vanda, if Kelile can play the role of a sniper (maybe with the help of the upcoming costume), at least until I have the
mats to level Marjana. know that she has restrictions bacause her damage is not good enough but I donā€™t have any experience playing with her. Or I donā€™t need to bother with her?

Back in my early days I was running my team with Kelile and Marjana was my first red 5 to ascend and directly replaced herā€¦ the difference between Kelile and Marjana was huge (although funny thing Kelileā€™s DoT is higher). Emblems may have changed that a bit if you can take Kelile all the way up the swords path, but idk. I wouldnā€™t compare these two. Iā€™d actually prefer Scarlett over Kelile in that case. Note the point of having a sniper is to secure removal of a hero from opponents team before they fire. Kelile quite likely wonā€™t do that. In that case, utility matters - and Kelileā€™s utility (the DoT) is neglible.

1 Like