Too easy to purchase gems

I accidentally left my phone unlocked after I was playing this game. As I was walking around, I realized that I had somehow bought $50 worth of gems without meaning to. There seemed to be no way to cancel the order and it has made me so upset that I’m tempted to delete the game for good.

I don’t know how is this possible but you need some advanced security. For example, on Android, I’m required to scan my fingerprint for each purchase. I suggest you do the same.

3 Likes

My Apple device requires a fingerprint scan too. You should try to set that up

2 Likes

Maybe You should use authentickator? LIke a fingerprint oraz just a password. I use passwords and never had an action like You. But sad it happened :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome to the fourm,
I have to enter a password for each individual offer I buy.
Can always try a surrport ticket for it good luck!

3 Likes

My best advice is to have it set up where you have to provide password everyt im me or fingerprint or something like that. I have mine set up where I have to put in password for every purchase less likely to accidentally make a purchase that way

2 Likes

I need to double-click my power button to confirm a purchase. On old phone, I would have to use my fingerprint or enter a password. If this is not the case, then you don’t have enough security on your phone.

You shouldn’t quit the game over this… it’s user error. Learn from the mistake and enjoy your gems. The money is already spent, so you may as well benefit from it!

2 Likes

Sounds like is your fault im sorry, you can try customer service

Its not even game fault. If you turned off passwords required on G pay (my situation) its only ur fault (like it was few months ago on another game , for me :smiley:

Linked cards and no password/fingerprint verification on every transaction is what creates these situations, not game UI.
My brother-in-law also learnt it the hard way and now he’s using passwords.

Yes, i turned it off maybe year ago. Nothing wrong happened until my little half-brother took phone played game, bought some stuff. -100€ for me, fingerprint or password is now on :smiley:

1 Like