Tomb of Tatics

Hi Everyone

I have a question and hope someone would be able to give some advice, I have been playing E&P for over 1 and half years if not longer, I also spend a considerable amount of money to advance in game, the only problem I have is the fact that I have received 3 tomb of tactic EM when I started the game.

Now it has been longer than one and a half years that I have never got it in any event, titan,war, ect boxes, nor did I ever had the option to buy the the EM

Please help me with some advice on where to find this item, it is becoming a big problem for me because I have a big roster with 5* heros that at the moment can’t do anything and that is really frustrating.
Thanks

E

Have you been completing the Farholme Pass Rare Quest each time it comes up? That has a Tome of Tactics every other time Farholme is up. We should be due for one again in January.

Tome of Tactics aren’t for sale super often, but they do pop up in offers every now and then, like these:

There are also the “Choose Your Ascension Item” offers sometimes, which you could pick a Tome of Tactics for.

This thread has a good list of places in the game where Ascension Materials can be found: List of methods for acquiring unfarmable ascension materials via playing / Where to earn nonfarmable ascension materials through gameplay

5 Likes

Only thing you can do is submitting a support ticket via in game. Ask politly.
You are good to go. Gl. :slightly_smiling_face:.

Would be happy if I could help you with this issue, but like you can see, I am in the same boat:

IMHO, the game is designed so that you are lagging something, but not everyone the same thing because that would just be too obviously.

Wouldn’t wonder if it is choosen by RNG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl

I have people in my alliance that aren’t able to pull 5* heroes, some have a problem with dblades, we are missing tomes…

At least there will be 2-3 a year from Farholme. :laughing:

1 Like

Need the book :open_book: got 3 sitting at 3/70 for awhile

You won’t get any from this “tomb” :wink:
(At first I thought it’s some 5th season province…)

Outside of when you know you’ll get one, it’s a rare drop for the tomb of tactics. For others it’s the dramatic blade.

1 Like