Tomb of Ascension

Wow!! so you need 2 books :laughing:

Yes, which is the current offer

It’s great if it’s FREE. I wouldn’t buy those tomes.

2 Likes

Yes they need to fix the language. It is intentionally vague and way overpriced.

3 Likes

Wow!!! I just assumed right away that The Tomb of Ascension would take a 3/1 to 4/1 without mats or food… but if all it does is bypass the mats and food just from 3/70 to 4/1 that drastically changed my mind abt it…

After reading all the replies I now see I was very naive to think that a 5* Tomb of Asc would do so much more than a 5* Tomb of Exp… I legit almost impulse bought the deal right when I saw it cuz of my understanding at the time… kinda happy I didn’t spend that much to be disappointed…
100$?! I mean cmon man that’s a little steep don’t you think?.. and ok that’s what SG thinks the price is valued at but I still am extremely disgusted to not receive any worthy items such as these in hard earned chests. I filled my path of valor bar and got the last lvl chests… and even collected pts for 5 more chests!!!.. and got legitimately got 1 star lvl items !!! That’s robbery man ! You charge so much for these items but don’t give them when they are earned !! That’s my biggest draw back about this game system…

They need to change the language. Specify what the book guarantees upfront and lower the price.
Why do you need several books to max 1 hero.
Even in the movies, 1 book lifts the curse.

4 Likes