Tomb of Ascension

Does the 5 Star Book Tomb of Ascension Max 5 Star Hero Fully without ascension Material???

You can skip the need for mats for any one of a hero’s ascension. Its best for the final ascension on 5* heroes, because of the limting factor of needing 8 4* mats.

1 Like

Got to wonder why people read what they want out of anything and not literally what the words say. As a secondary question, got to wonder if they set the absurdly high price of this item based on the probability that people would misinterpret their discription.

The problem is that the in game description of the item on the item in the offer does not really tell you what it actually does. It just lists its name and where it an be found.

Which is garbage.

3 Likes

Mine says “Ascend a hero at no additional cost”. Might be a language problem or regional difference.

Yes, its very vague(and maybe intentionally so).

C’mon devs, do better than this.

1 Like

For best practice there can be a small question mark and gives you a tip:
To max the usage of this tome use it on the last ascension of preferably a 5* hero.

This vagueness will lose new player money quicker than a slot machine

1 Like

Yes. Confirmed.

I received one in my war chest loot.

Used it on a 5* that I was levelling.

It’s good value if you get it free. Otherwise…

I was thinking it would fully ascend a hero from 1/1 to 4/80. So it’s just one ascension? Wow that “deal” isn’t much of one.

2 Likes

Does it fully level 1 ascension of a 5 star hero or all 4 ascension levels . 50/ 60/ 70/ 80??
does the new book ascend all the way to 80 without ascension items. This is what I’m trying to find out.

Thank You

I guess you can ascend for eexample a 5* hero from 3/70 to 4/80 without the need of using 4* mats and ham and so

If I remember correctly you need to be at 4/1 to use it. Still need to spend the mats

So in that case it’s the same like the legendary book of i-forgot-the-name? I don’t think so, the legendary book takes a hero from 4/01 to 4/80, so i think this one takes the hero from 3/70 to 4/80

at 3.70 is when the Tome of Ascension can work. it bypasses the required Ascension Materials needed so you can go from 3.70 to 4.1 After that, you’ll still need to level the hero(or use the tome of experience if you have one). Epic grants 5 levels, while Legendary grants you all the levels needed at that ascenion level.

Sorry. Getting confused this will go from 3/70 to 4/1

Was thinking of time of experience

So, are we saying get the 5 star hero up to 3/70 then use the tomb of ascension to go 4/80??

If they are going to continue to offer these books, they might as well offer a book that gives full ascension of a 5. 4, 3, star hero. one shot deal.
For some people it can take years to ascend a 5 star hero.
It seems like now E&P is allowing faster leveling up if you can pay lol.
by the way… Good Day All and thanks for your responses.
Mike

You level the 5* to 3.70.

Use the Legendary Tome of ascension to ascend from 3.70 to 4.01.

Then use the Legendary Tome of Experience to level up from 4.01 to 4.80.

Just 2 clicks and you have a fully levelled 5*.

4 Likes

Nope this just covers the mats. As usual @BlackZed has explained it. My brain is addled this week. Anything I say needs confirmed by someone else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

It was a fantastic feeling using that Tome of Ascension. All that ham I saved went straight into levelling that hero. Saved me a lot of effort.