Token Summoning – add option to use 10 tokens at once, or a specified number at once

If a player has saved 10 tokens they should be able to use the 10 x summons

I’m confused…how would that be different than just using each of the 10 tokens?

Do you mean being able to use them on Summons other than Epic?

2 Likes

He probaply means that it would be quicker and not as annoying to single summon every token. I usually dont save them for too long so i cant really relate

2 Likes

Yeah. I was just thinking that it would be nice to just get it done in one swoop.

2 Likes

I can see that, from a convenience perspective.

It’s worth noting that individual pulls with tokens have a significant advantage over gem pulls: you can stop if you get what you want, and there’s no discount penalty for doing single pulls.

So whereas doing 10 individual pulls with gems would effectively penalize you 400 gems, you get the same number of pulls with tokens no matter what.

So for Epic Tokens, I’d actually recommend using them one at a time even if you could do a 10-pull at once. That way if you suddenly pull something and want to stop, you can save the rest for another time.

Grey Tokens are a different story. If you stockpile those to get a lot of feeders at once when you’re ready to power-level a hero, there’s little reason to manage the pulls one at a time. You’re going to pull some number of them (maybe all) and be done with it. So for those in particular, some sort of “use all my tokens” or “use a chunk at once” option would be convenient.

2 Likes

Amazing patience and discipline to save 10 epic coins, but no patience when ready to use them. I find that funny.

1 Like

Please let us pull 10x heros with any type of hero summon tokens. Even if it doesnt, I feel pulling 10x at a time results in better summoning odds.

With season event around the corner I dont want feel like a single pull resets each time. :wink:

I guess you have this idea from DS, where they have this implemented :slightly_smiling_face: Yes, would be nice and I vote for it. When you have 10 EHT or 1k Atlantis coins, to be able to have a x 10 pull.

2 Likes

Are there plans to let us use tokens in multiples similar to gem pulls. I have nearly 300 silver tokens and I don’t want to do individual summons.

Ideally, I’d prefer the option to select how many tokens I want to use.

Thanks.

Not sure why you would wonna store/keep so many silver tokens but have heaps of fun pulling them all, :cold_face:

2 Likes

I hoard up as well. That would be a great feature. As for why I save them, it’s similar to another TC, for when I get the mats to level the hero I want to level.

1 Like

Merged with this post. Both seek options to do mass pulls, one identified the number 10 while the other is looking for behavior similar to loot tickets. Both seem like viable options to address the suggesters concern.

1 Like

I really think it would be nice to add an option for token summons, to be able summon an exact number of heroes/troops. My thumb is tortured! :confused:

1 Like

because of Valor quest

It would be nice to be able to use all your tokens at once. Similar to using tickets. For example, if I have 500 Valhalla tokens I can use a plus or minus button to draw all 5 or just one at a time.

I think the reason a lot of people wouldn’t like that is F2P will likely stop if they get a good hero (or HOTM ) on there first attempt.

So people who are used to throwing cash at 10 pulls would happily do it but F2P hoard the coins like Smaug hordes his treasure. They don’t want to just throw them away.

Not saying it’s a bad idea, just not one I see would be that overall useful

I found myself using 100+ silver tokens the last day of PoV to hit the last level for the 4* AM. I would have been happier hitting a button for 100 pulls at once.

1 Like

@Benn

Excellent point. With POV around, these regular summon tokens would be best used as what the OP has described and suggested. Even if F2P, if the mechanics is similar to loot tickets where you can control how much tickets are to be used as long as it does not exceed your loot ticket and WE count, so this quality-of-life improvement would be happily welcomed. I hope SG gets the idea.

newest saison Event offers offers “Perfect 10” if you use the 10-Summon option
The Saison-calender hat a lot of Options to collect Summon-Coins

It feels wrong when you invest money in Summons, but must not get the benefits!

Yes, i do agree that with the Bonus 10 Summon should apply to the tokens also. There is no difference between a 10x Token Summon and a 10x Gems Summon, but clearly developers ommited to apply the 10x Bonnus Summon or “Perfect Ten” chances to the tokens and also a button for 10x token summon would be great.