Toggle Troop Trainer

I found the new troop trainer has a REALLY COOL feature. You can toggle it on and off or move it without losing any level up progress.
At first I replaced one of my farms with the trainer because I had more farms than any other building. The farm was level 12. I leveled up my trainer to a 2. Soon I realized that I shouldn’t have waisted one of my farms. I was afraid to move if for fear of losing my progress. Finally i bit the bullet and decided to just try it and see what happens. To my surprise my farm returned as a 12. I then converted one of my craft buildings to the trainer and the trainer was still a 2. There was no cost of meat, iron or gems to do this and the wait time was 10 seconds. WAY TO GO DEVS. THIS IS AN AWESOME FEATURE. THANK YOU.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is nice to know for sure. :relaxed:

1 Like

I knew you could switch back and forth free, i didn’t know that you could move the barracks overtop of another building by converting a new building. Thanks for sharing, and I’ll pass it along!

2 Likes

This is not a troop trainer but just a barracks for housing troops and leveling- I swapped my forge out for the barracks