Today's Halloween offer

I just purchased today’s Halloween offer. The payment is showing as done through, but the offer never came up to be claimed. When looking at the offer, it still shows 1 available, but when I click on it, it just flickers and stays showing as one available.

This happenec to one of our alliance members…would this be the place to make a claim?

Restarting the app fixed my issue.

If the payment went through but you did not receive the loot, please submit a support ticket through the app. The forums are not the place for restitution.

Then SG should change where the app links. I went through the app and selected “report a bug” and it brought me to the forums.

You need to click on: submit a request - either top right or at the very bottom of the page

1 Like

It’s kind of misleading text, not a bad link: The link here is marked “REPORT A BUG”, but is listed under “COMMUNITY”.

The link for submitting a support ticket is marked “SUPPORT” and listed under “SUPPORT”. :slight_smile:

(If you want support, choose “SUPPORT”, not “COMMUNITY”. The community may offer advice, but not support.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings