Today’s Tomes offer (18 September) has 20 free emblems!

I tend to ignore all the pop up offers, so didn’t claim my free emblems at first - oops! (Yes, only 2 of each so 20 emblems in all - but hey they still add up!)

36 Likes

Loving the free emblems made a nice change to a pop up buy offer.
And good idea to post about it in the forum… good stuff

9 Likes

Great post! Will steal this idea to remind my alliance in the featured message :smiley:

9 Likes

Looks like SGG finally picked a leaf from other games. This sales strategy generally works: give a little something, get some back.

A move in the right direction.

5 Likes

Just look for the bottom row of offers for just 2 x a variety of emblems. That’s all. =)

5 Likes

Woot 20 free emblems… im curiously thinking if the devs arent well or something giving out free stuff without a holiday or occasion :thinking: but ill take em. Thanks SG

3 Likes

glad you like @JGE @ProfLoki :slight_smile: many of my alliance buddies also don’t check offer pop ups, like me… I did a double take when I saw the free stuff at the bottom :stuck_out_tongue: thanks SG, free stuff is always appreciated!

6 Likes

great post great emblems great SG great whatever but still ■■■■■■■ summon odds… 5x pixie today! great

3 Likes

sadly I don’t think the summon odds will ever get better… :slight_smile:

I’ve finished S4 and used all my free coins, still, no S4 5* lol… same thing happened in S3, so I’m not holding my breath

3 Likes

I am waiting to find out whether S4 will go discounted WE like S2/3, and whether we get to hunt for a treasure creature.

You may be able to get some coins this way.

1 Like

The interesting thing is that the goblin ballon values 10 emblems at $2.99 AUD. $6 is almost three summons on special.

1 Like

I thought it was some sort of trick or that they were free extras if you bought the other deals.

So yay free stuff. Cant complain about that.

3 Likes

Sure didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would before they start selling these Tomes of Everlasting Bliss eh?

Thanks for the heads up @sleepyhead on this. Speaking from someone who had almost managed to miss on more than one occasion the Free Stuff from the Seasonal Calendars, even though the calendar pops up daily and mentioned the word “free,” and these look extremely similar to your every other offer pop ups that F2Pers would probably just ignore, these are much easier to miss, that’ for sure.

Now what to do with these extra 2 emblems per class? Decisions decisions.

2 Likes

I close those pop ups on reflex as well… :slight_smile:
my emblems generally went to the bank. I did get enough from this to give Magni another node, I now have one left over… :slight_smile:

Bumping for visibility. :wink:

3 Likes

bump up - we have free emblems again in today’s offer! look all the way at the very bottom!

5 Likes

Thank you for the bump. I would have missed it otherwise - I´m not used to getting things like this, I always close the pop ups the moment they block the screen. I remember once, not long ago, I could hardly see my base because of all the offers :sweat_smile: Thank you :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

glad it helped! I am also the same, I usually ignore the offers… though from now on , I think I will pay more attention in case we get more freebies! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me too! Sneaky SG forcing us to look at the screen… :laughing:

1 Like

yeah, and putting the freebies at the bottom to make sure we see all the deals first :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes