Today’s the DAY! @Saphirra 🍰

@Saphirra !!

I’ve been waiting for this day to wish you a special congrats :slight_smile: Your posts throughout this forum add brightness and positivity to my days.

Thank you!!

24 Likes

yay! this is a day not just for you to celebrate @Saphirra , but for all of us - as @Math4lyfe says, you add a lot of positivity and good nature to the forum. thanks for sharing it with us!

13 Likes

Happy Cake Day, Card Man!

May the gods reward you with Gravemaker!

13 Likes

Congratulations! I hope to see a special card celebrating this milestone!

10 Likes

Have a blast dude! :beer: :beers::beer::hotdog::+1:

9 Likes

Happy cake day @Saphirra. :cake: :smiley:

Thank you for all your wonderful contributions to the forum, especially your card arts. They are amazing. Three cheers and here’s wishing many more to come :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Wow. Thank you all! I thought this was tomorrow! :sweat_smile: guess time is getting away from me. I want y’all to know you put a smile on my face. I would like to address each and every one of you personally.

I have been too. Lol. Kinda fun to think that me and @Novo started about the same time. (On the forum at least)

Thank you. I enjoy myself here on the forums. Good people like you make it a good place to be. But i guess really i should say you are welcome too. :smile:

That is a interesting perspective. Thank you for saying that, warms me up. :blush:

I would LOVE gamemaker. Maybe by next anniversary.

Umm, yes, of course. I will work on that tonight. Lol. Hadn’t really thought about making something for my own anniversary, but hey, why not?

Thanks! I sincerely wish i could drink that beer cause it’s a hot day today.

I love making them. It’s such a joy to do and to see the end result.

Thank you all again! It has been a pleasurable year amongst such fine folks

15 Likes

Happy happy cake day @Saphirra. You have become a legend here and really do make a positive impact on the forums.

PS I love the card you made for me. Actually both :laughing:

The original Shrubbear :rofl:

10 Likes

20 Very Happy Cake Days!!!

6 Likes

@Saphirra

Thanks for being such a positive influence, dude. I adore your optimism, faith and creativity.

I’d buy you a beer, if you were old enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Happy :cake:Cake Day @Saphirra!! It’s pretty awesome we started here around the same time. I love all the hero cards you create, but the one you made for me is the best (in my opinion). Looking forward to what you have in store this coming year.
97b2e4068e781f49e3ff7edfcec376c9

10 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Saphirra!

Gamemaker? Do you mean Derric (aka Petri)?

7 Likes

Stay happy and keep it up, little
blue dragon. A year on the board and multiple crazy cool customized hero cards later.

Eat a doughnut on your cake day.
@Saphirra :doughnut:

6 Likes

Always glad to hear. Lol. It was fun making them. The cakes always look good, but i really like that one

@Joyful818 said they gotta start somehow. Guess she was right.

Thank you!

Thanks. Not really a good comeback tio that, so i guess i’ll just say thank you .

You have no idea how often i get this. :joy:

Me too. Kinda fun to think i survived this long, and to see how i’ll go on

Minor misspell. Lol. Tho, a game maker card would be fun. :thinking:

I’m planning on counting just how many. I have kept every card i ever made(minus a few) so that will be interesting to see.

Don’t have to tell me twice

I wanna take a moment to thank all of y’all for taking time out of your busy lives to post here and make my day.

7 Likes

To be fair, Gravemaker is considered by many a gamemaker here.

6 Likes

Happy cake day to you @Saphirra :cake:

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day @Saphirra

You’re such a refreshing breath of fresh air and it’s been an absolute blast knowing you!

5 Likes

We’ll have to make a commitment to be here for big 21!

Now if @Saphirra lived in Alberta, Canada it’s only 18 :grin:

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!! You make this game brighter! Thank you for sharing your light!!! :cake::candle::bouquet::heart:

6 Likes

Going to have to be another night, too exhausted tonight. Been a long day. Lol.

Thank you!

All i can think of rn is Wild Wild West, when they said a line similar to that. :joy::joy::joy: but in all seriousness (which i have to be on occasion) it has been great knowing you too. A lot of good people down there.

I tell you what, he could buy it now, and then have it to be shipped in 3.5 years.

Could i visit and it be the same?

In the first, you definitely helped me shine brighter. So Thank you for shining furst

5 Likes

Cookie Settings