Today’s Epic Offer

more offers please, I will throw my money at you SG

1 Like

It’s 70% more gems than the regular offer can get you + some mats. Yea it was a good one.

1 Like

That’s…amazingly comprehensive. Nice research!

1 Like

Truth is I don’t really care for the majority of items but gloves was a must have for me, so I bought it. With these gloves I ascended Richard and with his help I managed to get through Christmas challenge (last stage-advanced). Maybe the timing of this offer was not random, with just a few hours for the Christmas challenge to end…

3 Likes

Thanks for the info all! Reached my post limit so had to wait 7 hours.

That’s very helpful! I’ve been picking up those smaller deals when available and got the Xmas special 2.99 for gems and VIP. I’ll probably continue VIP at least until everything is upgraded. And the 900 for $5 is tough to beat even after that from what I can tell.

Excellent information! Between your post and Zephyr’s I have a better idea what to expect now. I picked up some of those holiday and Atlantis deals you showed. Looks like this is about as good as it gets for larger purchases outside of some rare seasonal stuff.

Might get it just to hoard some gems for an Atlantis 10 pull or something down the road. Wanted to drop some Christmas money but by the time I started spending it was all smaller deals.

2 Likes

i would get this offer and save the gems for the next Atlantis event i find the Atlantis events are the best i buy when i work hard and then save my gems just for some pulling x 10s and bonus asc items :smiley:
once a month i pull 2-3 or 4 x 10s and end up getting the bio h o t month as a bonus :smiley:

1 Like

Nice breakdown, +1 :+1:

2 Likes

but the bad side is your brain will hurt trying to work out what to use as feeders or keep

1 Like

other positive: side to doing this is your war team will go up .:rofl:

1 Like

Haha yeah all my teams can go up at this point. Started back in November. Have 4 4* and Santa. I’ve got a backlog of unleveled 3’s already. But nice to have some variety!

Pulled 5-6 last Atlantis due to shortage of gems. Would’ve waited for a 10 pull but knew I’d get some upgrades either way at this point.

Was wondering if the Atlantis ascension mat chest carries over to next month or does it reset back to 0?

1 Like

time will tell but all three atlantas season i have seen they all have had asc items chest box :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, it carries over

2 Likes

It carries over, unless you max it out, so, even if you did 3 single pulls, then another 3 30× it will start over again at zero. Those 3 random singles wont carry over!

I’m thinking of buying it for the gloves. I have 6 rings, but 6 different 5* red! Sooooo

2 Likes

Ugh it’s tempting but I need to stop spending money on this game. Anyone know what the next monthly event is going to be? Pirates?

1 Like

Yes, Pirates is next.

1 Like

Maybe it’ll be wonderland?

Pirates should be Thursday. @Kerridoc stated Wonderland is not in Beta yet so likely will not be released in first quarter.

3 Likes

Thanks Sling. I think pirates was the first event i participated in? I’m kinda excited. I wasn’t gonna spend any money, but i really needed those gloves! So! I guess i have enough for a 10 pull! I’m full up on Atlantis heros. I’m not gonna try and chase the rereleased hotm this time.

Then, i accidentally clicked the offer putting it in my apron, and Google offered me a discount when i backed out…

3 Likes

Pirates event has some unique heroes right? Heard Cabin Boy Peters was good. Guessing I should probably save them for Atlantis though lol.

Peters is good, though Hansel from Grimforest is similar in general effect and a bit better IMO. Boomer isn’t very good, Sargasso is middling but nice under Field Aid as a healer blocker, and Locke can be nasty if you don’t have someone like Zimkitty, Rigard or Vivica to counter her special in raids and wars. I’d like to level her one day.
Kestrel I don’t have, but from my experience raiding against him is middling - not bad, nothing exceptional.
Overall, IMO only one hero in Pirates, Boomer, is particularly not good, but even the best of them isn’t a stunning gamechanger. If you’re CtP, Atlantis is probably the better draw IMO.

2 Likes