Today is 22nd Oct :D

Tutorial halloween

I was greedy and already completed normal -difficulty and started advanced. What a nice little event.

I used 2 epic hero tokens and got
Vlad and another Wu
I am happy xD

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Atlantis summon will still show up this month, overlapping the seasonal event?

This should be removed.
Due to wrong information
Sorry.
But would be great not to flag me cause I want to hit Trust level 3 Rofl xD

@Tamsin

It will.

20 ghosties

1 Like

did a 10 pull and got victor and aegir. So happy right now. Halloween event starting awesome

1 Like

It will overlap the Halloween event. We will also have alliance wars starting up. Busy times in the E&P world.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me.
So if the Atlantis will be there during the event … I will correct the information I gave to few fellas in game so they get their best values the were willing to have.
Hope it wont be too late for that otherwise I wont ve there alive if the Egyptian fellas got me in streets after telling them that lol.

1 Like

Guess you take your E&P pretty seriously there :wink:

1 Like

Mostly … Egyptian players are F2P or C2P so mistakes that I did may cost most of them months of saving.
And as I can’t make it back for them. Then I’d better ve telling/giving correct info to prevend them the big loses due to dauls info comes from me.
If you know how hard is the period of our national economy is now, you will understand.
1$ = 20 Egyptian pounds.
Do the math … even VIP is costy enough to waste its gems, isn’t? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Treat better than trick:)))) have a wonderful evening! :wink: