Today I got

• a week long wait. The gems is what bugs me the most. The food isn’t a concern, it’s less than 1 TC20 train. I don’t wanna spend gems, but at the same time… I pretty much expect tomes these days. “Yup, another tome. Shocking.” You’re supposed to get excited for a 4* mat, I usually just roll my eyes when the tome shows up :rofl:

On topic: Today I got… nothing. Had a green elemental chest. Garbage. :frowning: was expecting another tome though!

1 Like

You mean it wasn’t exciting that you DIDN’T get a tome? I would think it’s like a day without a TGW summon :laughing: Kidding @TGW Kidding :rofl:

2 Likes

Uh oh! Maybe I’ve been posting here too much. My bad luck is starting to rub off on others.

3 Likes

Your timing is impeccable :laughing:

1 Like

That explains it! I’m having a @TGW day! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Okay okay, I’ll log off for a while so that RNG can reset itself :grin:

Best of luck to you all! See you guys later (better do all your chests and summons now before I come back to muck it up again)

3 Likes

Last night a titan chest (unbelievable I know) gave me the last rings I needed for Zimkitty. Wahoo!

Rings for some reason are the hardest thing for me to collect. This is my second set in 15.5 months playtime. So a lot faster than the first set but still behind the others.

Edit: and just after typing this I collected an elemental chest with the last tonic I needed for kadilen. The drought is over and it’s clearly the day of the druids at my place.

1 Like

Screenshot_2019-09-18-07-18-45-1
But I don’t have any purple 5* for them :expressionless:

Trade you however many compasses you need for some hidden blades? 2 for 1 sale going on right now!! Get them while they’re HOT!!

Ah, sadly I used most of my blades. Got plenty of trap tools though.

1 Like