To Thorne or not to Thorne...this is a question?

Are you doing off-color feeding then? After getting a solid stable of four-stars, I’m doing on-color feeding and working on Vivica, Azlar, Domitia, and Thorne all at the same time! Funny that we had such overlap in heroes.

2 Likes

Like you, I generally use the same colors to feed the hero I am trying to max. I am working on Richard, Elena, Guardian Panther, Evelyn and Rana all at the same time.

lot of stupid choices here. so, Thorne is the best 5* ice regular hero. in the end, you will need to kill your enemy and Thorne do that to 3 of them same time. heavy damage (second after Lianna), high def and life point. fantasy hero are not grow in threes to harvest them.
my Thorne is +5 and is unkillable. pared with +18 Boldtusk, +12 Chao, +4 Elkanen and 4/50 Seshat is a dream team who kill any 4k HOTM fantasy moneyplayer team.
i rest my case!

2 Likes

Uhh… Sure… What does anyone else on this forum know :wink:

Thorne is not unkillable… in fact he is quite possibly one of the EASIEST to kill without taking any major damage in return… I don’t think I’ve ever lost to a Thorne team… ever…

1 Like

Thorne is not a threat (lack of efficiency), a good striker but he’s doing less damage than magni to the target.

Magni have only 500 def. whenever i met him he ended up killed before using his skill… Thorne, on the other hand, you`ll find give you the ice cold finisher.

For the record, you know your beating a dead horse here right?

This thread is over 6 months old…

yeah. i know. just for fun…

I’ll ask here because we have no general topic about Thorne nor about his costume (@PlayForFun !!!)

Just got Thorne costume, with this addition is he actually worth scopes now?

2 Likes

Thx for letting me know that I have missed to add topic for #thorne

I have just added them:

3 Likes

He is a finisher, very good snipper. He is not game changer. He can be on a blue mono stack.
If you have other projects, he can definitely wait.
I used his costume on defense for a while and i use him on wars a lot.
I wouldnt give him scope just because of the costume though.

2 Likes