To the devs concerning V.I.P second builder

I’m just a few forge levels from having my entire base/kingdom maxed. My barracks is also maxed at lv. 10. I know that a lot of people think the gems are worth the v.I.p cost alone and I don’t necessarily disagree but it does loose a lot of worth once you no longer need the second builder. Honestly I haven’t needed him for about 2 months. I know a lot of veterans maxed with a single builder or at least went a long way with it. I have a idea to keep its worth and bring back those who don’t think the gems are worth it. What if the builders could slightly speed up mines or farms? Possibly even training hero’s? I have seen a lot of people on the forum say they would like another way to get troops. I think a retired builder has enough experience to recruit. Another idea would be for them to go out and find ingredients and or training materials. I would be satisfied with a x amount of time to go out and find a random low amount of gems with a extremely rare chance to bring back… Say 10 gems? If you like this idea or can think of a better way to help our hard working and important builders find work let me know and lets see if we can get this some traction. For the record I recommend such low return because I think most would want builders to have little use instead of none and this would not change the balance in power in any way I can think of. This idea could also be used for those who are not close to maxing but are in a pinch for food/iron/common mats or simply to cut building times in half by using two builders for one building.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master] - Speed Up Building Times - Add your thoughts and comments here

4 votes have been moved.