To SGG: The Amazing Graphics Appreciation Thread

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

9 Likes

I just commented on this on a request about the animations.

The person/persons responsible for Wilbur are awsome. Not only is he such an original and unique character in a fantasy game, His design and animation is refreshing as it is beautiful. His skill is also on the level that I would love to see as the standard for future heros

4 Likes

Graphics is amazing. It looks best in 4K, please update your phones and pay for the “4K pass” (them textures are not going to make themselves duh).

1 Like

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

1 Like

I love the full-screen for Horghall. The fungi growing on the legs is a great touch, up overall a wonderful design.

Kudos on Khiona’s special graphics, with the five cuts aligning with the pentagram.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for that. I’ve never seen that before. Hilarious.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

I found this site. The artist who make the artwork for the heroes.

Anilya Larmina.

Anilya larmina

I don’t know if she still making the artwork for the latest heroes/hotm.
Since I notice, there’s a slight lack of detail at the current heroes.
I think, since Alasie the artwork feels a bit flat.

2 Likes

I hope she is. It was the character design and style that attracted me to E&P to begin with.

That said, if SGG’s art director is doing his/her job properly, it shouldn’t be easy to tell if there’s a stylistic change. This is of course assuming SGG HAS an art director, which I would assume they do.

Not that every hero hits the ball out of the park of course. Some of the classic designs are kind of lackluster, but on the whole I appreciate the character designs as being pretty spectacular.

2 Likes