To SGG: The Amazing Graphics Appreciation Thread

You see…

• Milton Glaser once said : “There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! …

This thread is dedicated to the talented and professional Motion Graphic Designers and Game Animators of SGG … who never cease to amaze us with their creativity and awesome in-game effects which if we happen to look at their details …or a frame by frame … we will end up saying… WOW!

I thought of starting this thread by sharing those astonishing visual effect as a token of admiration and appreciation for their creativity and great work…

After all, creativity is nothing but intelligence having… fun.

Thank you.
TEN

You know you've been playing Empires too much when

I just commented on this on a request about the animations.

The person/persons responsible for Wilbur are awsome. Not only is he such an original and unique character in a fantasy game, His design and animation is refreshing as it is beautiful. His skill is also on the level that I would love to see as the standard for future heros

Graphics is amazing. It looks best in 4K, please update your phones and pay for the “4K pass” (them textures are not going to make themselves duh).

Thank you. Like this ad, does it look “best” on your mobile?

I love the full-screen for Horghall. The fungi growing on the legs is a great touch, up overall a wonderful design.

Kudos on Khiona’s special graphics, with the five cuts aligning with the pentagram.

Thank you so much for that. I’ve never seen that before. Hilarious.

Left: A blend of Delilah’s, King Arthur’s and Zeline’s specials.
Right: King Arthur’s and Quintus’s specials

Left: Delilah’s special
Right: Alberich’s special

You know you've been playing Empires too much when