To All Those Quitting The Game...Tell Us Why

The E&P community as a whole including developers and players alike can all benefit from learning why players are quitting.

Regardless of how much or how little you spend, you matter in this game.

I think we all want as many players as possible to play this game, help us all by taking a couple minutes to voice your thoughts

Why create new topic? All is written here: Are we heading to Pay2Win? Plus, other concerns - #645 by widgetos

1 Like

Was more asking players why they’re quitting instead of making assumptions of why players are quitting based on opinions of 1 player but flagged for removal, thanks @widgetos

The post that would have fit your comment better would be:

A for effort though

We have a number of “I’m leaving” threads. Please give a reason why I should not attach yours to theirs. :wink:

1 Like

I’m considering leaving for to the fact I don’t spend a ton of money on this game but have bought stuff. I go to bed at night lose 200 trophies to teams way weaker and then lost 200 more on revenge. It has become a joke.

I have been playing for about a year now. I just used 2600 gems on my Summons and I didnt get ONE 5. I also didn’t get my free Hero for summoning 10. What can be done to fix this?

If you are going to be stingy with your ascension items and troll players with a super hard level 10 monthly challenging event (esp legendary tier), you are going to â– â– â– â–  players off.

event is easy to complete. hard to compete. very useful walkthrough and strategies in the forum. search keywords like Event or part of an event name, you’ll find solid tips and strategies

u paid for a chance at 5*. make the most out of the heros you were given and dont let it discourage you. perhaps running a tc20 for free 3*, 4*, and 5* heros would be a better option for you along with saving free gems you earn in game and free atlantis tokens as well

there is no such thing as a 10x pull that guarantes a bonus draw of the hotm if that’s what you are referring to as a “free hero”

don’t revenge unless it is heavily in your favor for at least 1 of 3 reasons:

-you can win more cups than you lost
-opponent has substantial amount of resources in their watchtower
-opponent you can beat easily and get notches towards hero chest

also make a thread for Defense team help, plenty of people to help you in this community

another thing, EVERYONE loses cups literally everyone. regardless of f2p or p2w status, regardless of how good a defense team is, regardless of how long a player has played

Best thing you can hope for with a good D team is to minimize those losses and keep them from being inconsistent. make a team that players have to try more than once to kill

1 Like

guess only reason i have is that it’s pickin up hits again. thanks for not merging with another thread. if you do, just delete it

You may consider playing with the title briefly, to differentiate your topic from others. (Just a suggestion.) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually @widgetos is correct. That over place actually said exactly what other have said for months. And she was flagged for what reason? Because sure closed her opinion.

Sorry correction. That one player* correction.

Lol way to resurrect a thread and from what i can tell, the thread that was linked was more about “fear of where the game is headed” and assuming why some players will quit

It wasn’t a direct question to those that are quitting

Why this thread is still open after a year of inactivity is beyond me

Can players ffs stop playin alby on dead threads…

And for what it’s worth, when the opening post of a thread mentions anything about secret wu kong nerfs, i typically do 1 of 2 things…make a mockery of it then mute the thread or just silently mute the thread, depends on how much time i have on my hands.

Have better things to do than debate secret nerfs or listen to a bunch of people complain they’re going to quit because they didn’t get their way or “the game is just too hard”

If players have different reasons other than “this game isn’t candy crush, I’m out!” Then those would be interesting to hear but seem to be few and far between.

Any player dissatisfied with the game is highly encouraged to bail rather than make us read meaningless rants every month about how much cash they dropped on a very low probability mechanic and “got ripped off” or how the evil devs are contributing to their gambling habit or making the game impossible for them to play succesfully with all their secret nerfs :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Because every part of the game is based on luck. We are not gamblers, we just want to have fun. But logically

1 Like

Given that this thread never got traction in its first 17 months, and there are newer active threads for this sort of discussion, I’m going to close it.

1 Like