To all of those quitting

@MikhailUlt

I can keep repeating this for you, but I can’t comprehend it for you.

5 Likes

Is someone who complains about complainers any better? I could just as easily say if you don’t want to read the posts, then don’t. Do you think your post will stop those who complain or post about wanting to quit? You too have come with a problem (your desire to not hear people complain) and your solution… nobody cares? Good one. If nobody cared, the posts would die on their own.

3 Likes

Well said. If one person states who cares, and post up on a forum acting like a educated troll, does that make them any better? Nuff Said.

3 Likes

Guys I’m thinking we need a thread to vent about people creating threads complaining about other people creating threads with complaints addressed elsewhere in other threads…

Perhaps someone could create a thread to discuss if I should go ahead with said thread?

15 Likes

I see what you did there…

Whilst I was reading your post,

I started to imagine a scenario where a group of E&P adventurers, some dressed like Richard, some dressed like Lianna & Boril, none dressed like Zeline, were hiking down a scenic & well trod path. But then one of them uses a 4* ascension telescope & sees that ahead of themselves, that they are approaching a dark thorny forest with many traps & limb taking crocodiles.

They stop to ponder the situation. Some of them just run, saying “I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS!”
And some of them saying they should talk to the Park rangers since it’s been 7 DAYS DEPARTED from the main camp & returning might take more. There is nothing about this in the tome of tactics.

One person, after telling the group how she knows it all, whilst aimlessly waving a fire torch in her hand, quotes a few sayings which have no bearing on the matter & just made her sound like she knew what she was talking about, says to the adventurous group, “Who cares if those that ran, ran. And so what if the trap laden forest ahead is going to be the death of us. The park rangers don’t care so why should we, Stuff all the warning signs, everything will be all right.” She went on to quote a situation that had taken place at another adventure park called “Rage of Bahamut”, This did not inspire any confidence in her as that was exactly what the E&P adventurers were trying to avoid.

The park ranger, was within earshot, listening as he rubbed his hands over one another, and the crocodiles who took up residents in the park confirmed to themselves whilst licking their sharp teeth & drooling over one another, that it was good to invest interest in this venue as fresh meat is in full supply.

The E&P adventurers decide to ignore the self admitted hypocrisy of the little girl & decide to locate & negotiate the safety of the park with the ranger.

who remains yet to be seen.

PS:
I don’t have a girlfriend,
but I do have a pet chicken,
feel free to flirt.

11 Likes

Sorry that I add my topic again. But I think it still fits and people again stop to think about the good things…

@DJQuixo, maybe adjust your topic and remove the

???

:thinking:

1 Like

I’m a guy using a girl’s name (long story…) in the game.

Does that mean I get to feel more important…or less :thinking:

I’m so confused :sob:

3 Likes

I loved your comment @Fira

And thought that if I volunteered to create a thread about your said thread, would it actually create another dead thread instead. For said thread to remain ahead, it would have to be fed. Otherwise Comments also fed to said thread but not necessarily from my head can also wind up dead.

So let’s put the whole idea of said thread to bed, & those that are still seeing red, can go to an existing thread, without the risk of said thread doing in my head.

5 Likes

Got no votes so far. This is an old topic btw. Not made after this thread…

1 Like

Are you really so blind that you can’t see difference between player suggestions and implementation?
Read this thread Loot Tickets are a Joke - They completely miss the point - #6 by Paulon
Do search by words “skipping” or “ticket” and see difference between what players ask and what we get. Same for others points

1 Like

@MikhailUlt

So because the suggestions were not implemented exactly the way people wanted them to be, the developers are not listening?! Sorry, but I don’t have the time, patience, crayons or blood alcohol level to try to explain to you how asinine that is.

6 Likes

There’s gap between suggestions and implementation. Players don’t get what they ask

How do you Know season 2 will come out in september?

Yeah there is a lot of videos on how to mind control people with lootbox and energy limit

The developers announced it

1 Like

Actually, being constructive and civil is straight out of Forum Rules.

@Zero2Hero um, what? :flushed:

Back to topic: “To those quitting…”

2 Likes

I see loot tickets as a compromise.

I wanted a shiny button on every level that would let me skip the level provided I was strong enough to beat it without looking so I could use up all my World Energy in under a minute so grinding took no time at all, cause “who got time fo dat?!”

Instead I got a loot ticket which sometimes lets me bypass levels, even 23-11 (which is more than my skip would have done) with no effort, but I get a limited number of them.

Don’t know why the compromise was made. Maybe it has to do with something boring and necessary like server function, I don’t know.

But I know I get a daily ticket with VIP—which I already buy for the gems and the 2nd builder—so win win there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think tone is important, but I’m sure it’s a difficult thing to manage for players who are leaving since they’re obviously disappointed and upset.

But I think developers would be very interested to know why players are leaving the game, or thinking about quitting the game.

3 Likes

They certainly should be.

(And thanks for returning us to Topic!)