Titge: onlhero would you

Hellghave at your dispogu mana up?**

gwith battle items. :smile:

Isarnia, for her big -defense debuff which normally takes forever to power up.

Or Wu for his big +attack.

3 Likes

I would mana up wu first of course, because it’s wu . Or else, i can mana wilbur first for 10* titans + because titans can no longer 1/2 shot you while decreasing his defence.

2 Likes

My Alliance fight with 8* and 9* Titans and i allways mana up Wu. But first i look on board that i have tilles with good color.

1 Like

Wilbur, but only when I will not have any stun: I like my heroes to stay alive.

1 Like

People here are forgetting Tarlak exists.

No they just don’t have Tarlak lol

1 Like

I don’t usually mana up right away. Midnight roots are quite rare and precious therefore mana pots are precious. If I start off with an incredible board keeping in mind I always run 4-1 with Wu, I’d mana Wu up and take advantage of a great board for a big score. If the board is average or bad, it’s just a waste to mana somebody up. Maybe Wilbur I guess to increase my teams survival. I still probably wouldn’t. Just bombs and turtles. Try to manipulate the board to make it good.

2 Likes

None, 'cause specials works better if there are more then one at the same time.

1 Like

Tarlak and Wilbur are not TC heroes. It’s not that he’s being forgotten, it’s that he is being excluded by the OP.

I tend to play the board a bit first before deciding whether to mana up or not. However, if I am committed to feeding mana at the beginning, it would definitely be Isarnia for the defense debuff.

3 Likes

Failure to read, -25 DKP

Indeed. The thread is intended for all - mortal (f2p) ones included :smile:

TC Hero - Wu if the tiles were favorable

Any Other - Wilbur. I mana him up may times at start. 11* titans hurt and Wilbur gives me some wiggle room to work the board to my favor.

2 Likes

It really depends on the state of the board. If I’ve got a lot of combos ready to drop, Wu is a no-brainer since it cranks up the damage. If I’ve got a rough board, then probably Magni, because I get a nice hit in, and some extra survivability while I’m trying to get the board back into shape.

2 Likes

just a reminder :smiley:

Wu Kong no question!
I use 1 full mana potion too and use him with 3 stacked colors and my usual hit is

Use with wu and stacked heroes Kiril and 1 def debuffer.

2 Likes

It is important the lvl of the titan… lol… (you are a one person alliance :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

I would have to agree with this one

1 Like

It was a 3☆ or 2☆ dark titan I don’t remember … I stoped taking screens after a while cause nothing to profe any more :wink:

2 Likes

this can be random, no purple in 56 second!! start was unfair too.

looking for more balanced start!

Cookie Settings