Titans - what is your strategy, heros to always bring/avoid

I don’t have any of the heroes you mentioned, yet. Only a variety of 3*, Rigard (4* healer) and Poseidon (5* sniper/protector) . What should I do? Besides always bringing Poseidon, of course.

1 Like

I used to always bring Wu + 4 strong colors. Now I bring Miki + 4 strong colors. :slight_smile:

The only time I deviate is on rare titans, depending on what color is being reflected.

2 Likes

How many stars are the titans your alliance is hitting? Yes to include Poseidon and Rigard if those are your only 4 and 5 * heroes. But you can make a good Titan team from 3* heros is the Titan isn’t too strong. Color stack vs whatever color it is. Heroes like Brienne help until you get Wu. Try to go with 3-4 yellow heroes vs purple titans for example. Same with green vs blue and so on. Team of Brienne Belith Berden could do great vs a lower powered blue Titan for example.

2 Likes

We are hittign 11/12* titans in my alliance and TBH, my bench isn’t quite deep enough/my heros no sturdy enough to take the hits. So all of my titan look like:

Wilbur+9 + 4 of the strong color.

I cant take the misses from Wu since it normally means a quick death to my heros.

so…

Red: Wilbur, Frida, Ariel, Grimm, Triton
Green: Wilbur, BT, falcon, Lancelot, GM
Blue: Wilbur, Mel, Cade, Greg, MLF
Yellow: Wilbur, Tibs, Hel, Rigs, Seshat
Purple: Wilbur, Jackal, Posiden, Drake, Gretal

Most tile damage = just attack on the players card, right? Or is there more to it than that?

The advice in this thread has been very useful! I have doubled my scores by tweaking my titan teams with the addition of Miki and Wu! I’m looking at possibly adding Jott to my Blue team when facing Red titans. I’m wondering if the tile attack increase will stack with Miki’s and Wu’s increase attack? If so, my scores could go through the roof! Jott is next on the list to level, so I’ll try it out once he is ready.

I always take Wilbur/Wu and BTor Kiril and then two of my strongest colours. I use to use harpoons but holding this off because I have other priorities. I tried a rainbow team today and my damage is abysmal compared to colour stacking. I like Sonya/Caedmon/Scarlet and Sartana, so I taken them with me when I can. I have not tried a mono strategy but it is on the list. A friend of mine said he read somewhere that taking mana pots and use them straight away so you can fire of your specials quickly in the beginning of the fight. I am seriously lacking Midnight Roots so am unable to do that. I wonder if clearing your bad tiles first work with titans? Oh, I almost forgot. I no longer take 3* in the battles, only 4/5* heroes. I don’t take them because I feel they die sooner?

The mana potions help because I can power up Miki whenever I want to keep the titan from firing while waiting for my heros to power up. There are several threads on titan team strategies. I saw one where the were only using 4* heros.

Titans - Best formation for maximum damage potential