Titans. Problem going from 9*-10*

It is with wilburs defense buff

Athena+vivica perks rolled into 1 special skill. He doesnt heal like viv or continue to drop D further like athena. But still solid skill for a 4*

2 Likes

Sometimes a strategy change might be required, instead of trying to go as fast as you can, since you know you’re going to die fast anyways, take your time to make the optimal move to either clear the board, stun, or set up a diamond. I also find that using minor health potions, turtle banner, and arrows are very sustainable and will help improve your titan hitting skills as well. Don’t rely too much on the expensive items since you won’t be able to farm up enough anyways. Practice fast healing with the health potions and you’ll also be able to item throw during the event challenges much faster as well.

2 Likes

I wish i had wilbur. I use wu. He does the job. We have a 10* purple right now. We just went all out on this one. This titans going down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe our previous 10* encounters were the tough ones. Cause we’re having no problems with this one. Im amazed by the support and advice that i get from here. Thank you all.

1 Like