:bow_anns Mannjoy!

Ah, sorry, forgot: does every member in the alliance get the same amount of parts?

1 Like

Yes.

If you have harpoon researched you can see the harpoon bar even if titan was not hit.
If you dont have harpoon researched you can see theharpoon bar only after the titan was hit.

I may be mistaken, but from what I saw A gets 1 more and A+ 2 more than the rest B and C who get equal number. D? i dont know.

Thank you, this helped me.:+1: Now its hard to wait until the stronghold ist leveld up. :grin::grin:

1 Like

keep in mind that, after stronghold you will need besides hunters lodge, advanced food storage 1 so you can have space to research harpoon.

No, it appears to be based on Loot Tier.

Tracking for that has started here: Titan Parts Loot Tier Drop Tracking – show me your drops

1 Like

we need to do the empiric way to be sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, as soon as we have 13 harpoons. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man, this is awesome !

2 Likes

I have a question!
If the harpoon is used without the titan being stunned it counts for the harpoon count to get titan parts right?
You just dont get de debufs from titan am i right? Because im figuring many of my aliance members using harpoons when the titan is not stunned… thanks

2 Likes

harpoon just needs to be used (how? when? doesnt matter)

1 Like

Thanks!! one less concern trying to explain the mechanics of harpoons :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The only difference in using when it’s stunned, is it increases from -20% attack, to -25% attack and -30% defense for the next six turns.

4 Likes

Looks nice!

Possibly addition: maxing your base requires tons of iron. Iron ussage to craft harpoons would be handy to manage long term base development.

2 Likes

i suppose you clarified yourself?

True! Thx @LadyAnesthesia

Screenshot_2019-06-23_124859

2 Likes

Sorry for the dumb question but what’s the Backup Storage Percent? We have an 8* titan and hit it with 11 harpoons already, I was just checking the forum to make sure that we have enough. Thank you.

1 Like

backup harpoons when the alliance is short and you wanna fill the void

you set the perccentage as per your will.and it calculates how much you should keep aside for rainy alliance days :slight_smile:

example: tier 2, 20% calculated for every titan level

1 Like

Thank you @_John_Doe. Have you seen a bug in the titan count gauge ? For a 9* titan it was not full at 13 harpoons so we used one more and it has gone beyond the cursor

1 Like

The same happened in my alliance with a 8*.
Teammates used 11 harpoons and the gauge wasn’t filled.
We got the rewards though, so it seems to be just a visual bug

1 Like