Titans: Grades, Loot Tiers, and You

titans

D’oh. I feel some obligation to Revelate to continue his tradition of posting verification shots. I’ll add a note that it’s attested but no photo yet.

3 Likes

Good solution. I only have a record of one Tier XVI loot result too, so it’s dicier than my assertions regarding Tiers XIV and XV (20 results, and nine results, respectively).

2 Likes

In a new alliance. The second titan we defeated since joining was a9*. My loot award page says tier X, but strong rope and a sharpening stone were only ascension materials. Is that correct?

Anyone have any data on appearance rates? I’m thinking that there may be more involved than just the number of rolls, but number of stars on the mat as well.

What we really need is a breakdown of each loot tier like in the store

2 Likes

This would be awesome

Just wanted to clarify, a rare titan counts as Titan Level+1 correct? Defeating a Rare 9* with an A rating would be loot tier 9 + 1 + 2 = 12? I don’t see this listed in any of the major Titan threads.

1 Like

Correct

We have had the same issue just had a rare 6* drop mystic rings for a grade level C while all of us B, A, & A+ got the basics no Ascension item. Or is it different for Ascension items? Someone else on another Titan got an Ascension item with Tier II loot but Tier I we get nothing.

Rare titans have a CHANCE at an additional ascension item drop - it appears at the very end of the loot roll. Maybe one person will get it, or several, or none. It is random.
Important to remember - your attack level (A+ etc.) does not affect the type of loot you receive - each part of the loot is rolled randomly. The level can only affect the number of loot rolls you get. And as each roll is random, it is entirely possible for someone with an attack level of C to get a rare ascension item.
So your statement that you received no ascension item is most likely not correct - a wooden sword, a wooden shield or a strong rope, for example, are all ascension items - even if they aren’t the ascension items you were hoping for or needing.

4 Likes