Titans: Grades, Loot Tiers, and You

Yeah that was my point about titan performance stratification.

Just so early and the data is so limited but it appears clearly to be a more complicated scenario than it has been since at least 1.5.

I don’t know when the change to better loot for lower performers went in, but it was still a topic when I first joined this forum and I started in early July on 1.5 so it was sometime before that.

I’ll keep an eye on it for our next titan as well.

1 Like

1 Like

With this being the case should we hold off on data collection until the update, or do you want Screenshots up to that point as well?

Here is mine from today. Not sure if it is right or wrong but works for me!

Hold off on screenshots.

They admitted there was a bug; I think the bug was more widespread than they admitted as I have screenshots of broken loot for people that have been tagged in the same alliance for longer than I’ve even been playing (they aren’t mercs, obviously), but no call to arms yet.

Lol understood…

and I was just about to upload 6 screens from the one that just died =P

1 Like

The first and last person to attack Titans should get something others don’t just an idea and people who answer questions here should get some thing for helping someone to play the game peace out

Giving rewards for last hit breeds bad behavior: I’ve seen this many times where people will sit on flags to try to get last hit, and that’s suboptimal for any alliance.

All because SG put that silly stat in the profile page: it means nothing and something smarter should be done with that real estate imo.

As for first hit, not sure what that would truly encourage but timezone advantage would probably cause some complaints if it weren’t absolutely meaningless.

My thoughts anyway.

4 Likes

Ok I did not that peace out

@Revelate are we accumulating Screenshots again now that the version update is out?

1 Like

I’m not really playing much anymore TBH, not collecting data currently of any sort but appreciate your asking!

1 Like

This really is a thread that I’m always falling back to.

1 Like

Glad you found it useful!

1 Like

Are these ascension material drops still correct?

Just had tier 13

Looks like it still seems to be 3 ascension item rolls at loot tier 13?

The system that uses sg for the titans reward is an error, it should be limited to A + and nothing else, to improve the gameplay. I have gone through 3 alliances and all are equal, a group of old players, with A guaranteed, killing titans of 5 and 6 and alliances with 15 or 20 assets, not filled by not losing that A. For them it is formidable, mats , etc, but below, 7,8 and 9 are profitable, not those. And without mats you do not grow

Does D rank still exist or not?

I believe D rank is assigned to players who do less than 1% damage to titan.

1 Like