Titans - Best formation for maximum damage potential

For certain titans I’m fortunate enough to have both elemental defense down (i.e. Guardian Falcon, Guardian Panther, and Frida) and normal defense down (i.e. Wilbur, Tiburtus/Kunchen, and Grimm).

What I’m wondering is when it comes to titans:

• Use both forms of defense down and run full mono?
  • Bring the elemental defense down and a hero like Miki?
    • Running 4-1 or 3-2 depending on Titan color
  • Bring both forms of defense down and Miki?

We are facing 13* and 14* titans so I tend to bring Timestops, Tornadoes, etc. to keep my team alive. So I don’t necessarily need to worry about having Wilbur on each team or Aegir to spread out damage.

EDIT: As an example, say I’m up against a Green titan:

• Boldtusk, Wilbur, G. Falcon, Marjana, Azlar
  • Boldtusk, Wilbur, G. Falcon, Marjana, Miki
  • Boldtusk, G. Falcon, Marjana, Azlar, Miki

…and so on.

There are a heap of good information graphics etc… on the best team set-up for titans:

To answer your question; for 13*+ titans most people use a team consisting of:
1x Attack Booster (miki, Tarlak, Ranvir, Wu, G. Gazelle)
1x Elemental Defence Down (Panther, Jackal, Falcon, frida/arthur & Evelyn)
1x Defence Down (Wilbur is most common as he has the defence buff & damage share) - Note that a Harpoon does this for you…
2x On Colour Damage Dealers (bonus if they have a secondary affect like attack down etc…)

Popular items are ones like:

• Mana pots (to get your specials firing from the start, particularly Wilbur)
  • Tornadoes/ Time stops
  • Attack banners
  • Harpoons/ Axe Attack/ Turtle banner
  • Scroll of Alteration

Personally, I run 4-1 with the 1 being miki (purple titans excepted where I use Wu)
The 4 are on-colour strong and I try to maximise the aspects outlined above… I use 4x on colour strong to maximise the colour stacking damage… downside is that I sometimes miss some of the other aspects like the damage share or normal defence down… But thats me…

5 Likes

Thanks, not sure how I missed this thread.

It’s a bad idea not to bring Miki to a titan fight. Also, Azlar has a much higher attack stat than Marjana.

I wouldn’t choose any of these options. You should go for Boldtusk-Wilbur-Falcon-Azlar-Miki.

If you decide to use high-level mats and want to replace Wilbur, then go for a hero with a high attack stat (such as Scarlett or Lancelot) instead of Marjana, so Boldtsuk-Falcon-Scarlett/Lancelot-Azlar-Miki.