Titan vs War loot

I was wondering if people have noticed a difference in loot between Titan and War chests. In my alliance, we comfortably defeat 4* Titans but struggle with anything higher, I’ve noticed that War chests seem to garner better loot. Does the chest loot matter depending on the Titan levels defeated , or have people also noticed that War chests are better? Thanks.

War chests are supposed to provide some of the best loot in the game and their content isn’t dependent on the level of titans you face.

3 Likes

Thank you , it’s what I’ve suspected then. I’ve been urging my alliance members to participate in Wars because of this , but e continuously lose because people don’t or don’t use their flags and it’s frustrating.

1 Like

@Eros27 I agree that the war chest is where you can get some of the best loot. Also, color exclusive chests for heros are really good too.
And yes the struggle is really with getting people to participate fully in the wars. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Shell, and yes totally agree about elemental chests, they’re great for loot too. Sigh, I see the struggle with War participation is common then .

1 Like

@Eros27 It can be for sure. I have never understood why people select to participate in the wars and then either don’t participate at all or just use a few of their flags. I mean war participation it optional and if you say your going to do it and then don’t you really end up hurting you fellow alliance members.

3 Likes

Slightly off topic…

Rest assured there are alliances who use all their war flags, every war. It might be time for you to find such an alliance? Check out Alliance Recruitment or create a thread of your own.

Btw - the higher the titan the better chance at better loot. Level 5 is when rares start spawning, so if you’re not chaining 4s you would rarely get a rare titan and the chance at 4* AMs.

3 Likes

Thanks Sarah , I appreciate your input. It’ll be something to think about for sure as I’ve repeatedly asked people to participate. Some do continuously. If it comes to it, I’ll leave and either start my own alliance and take whoever wants to come with me or just join another. We’ve reached the 5* Titans but don’t always beat them. 4s are easy enough for us but not 5s.

1 Like

Out the two I’d say war chest not buy a great deal.
But as stated the higher the titan the better the loot.

1 Like

Frustration is eased by booting slackers :man_shrugging:

If players don’t want to play as a team, there’s no benefit for a team to keep them as part of the team

My 2 cents

3 Likes

I agree and have issued basically a warning or maybe more of an ultimatum, stating that if you’re not going to participate then kindly leave or I’ll be forced to kick people out. One person left, at least they were honest. The problem also lies within the group leader who barely plays or does anything to try and better the alliance. That’s why I’m thinking of leaving it if it doesn’t improve. It’s only difficult because of the few who need help and guidance and I’m the only one who tries to help them . I feel like I’d be letting them down . But I’ll issue a notice so that they know if it comes down to me leaving .

1 Like

@PapaHeavy is the guy I’d talk to if you do decide to leave

Just let them know where you’re goin when you leave, if they wanna stay then it’s on them

Could possibly open a line account, advise them to do the same so you guys can keep in touch as needed(only a matter of time before players in inactive alliances seek greener pastures if that’s what they want and typically familiar faces is the easiest path to follow)

I would advise joining a better alliance, specifically an alliance that has presence here in the forum

If that isn’t appealing then can always start your own and build up

Inactive leaders are just no bueno when they’re in a team with active players

Sooner you stop the bleeding the better. Nike Band-aid the issue. Just do it. Rip it off and move on.(after war of course)

Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Lol thanks man. Appreciate your input and advice.

1 Like

Feel free to check out Voidbringers, @Eros27. I feel the same way. We do most of our communication on the app LINE. Makes it much easier.

Thank you for the plug @Rigs, appreciate it.

3 Likes

I appreciate the invite Papa and I’ll keep you guys in mind :slight_smile:.

1 Like

My war chests are my worst, and that’s despite being #1 scorer in 4 out of 5 wars in my alliance. War chests should be a lot more tied to performance than they are now.

Do you usually defeat high level Titans ?

No it should not because winning wars is a team performance. Many wars can be lost if the stronger of an alliance start thinking only about him and decides to face weaker enemies just to insure he does 6 one shots…

2 Likes

No, we defeat 9* on average. But I’m not aware titan chests are related to titan level. I thought only titan loot is.