Titan Up Full Up! Fun and familial atmosphere! (2400 cups, 13-14* titans)

We’re looking for 1 more person to join our family!
We’re a serious but fun loving group looking for someone who wants to slay titans, averaging 100k per titan (mostly 12-13* s now, 13-14* s when full) and if participating in war, works well with others and group strategy. We’re all active in the group and would love for someone just as active to join us. When full, we hover in the top 200 (at our highest we were within 150) and looking to continue to grow, so would love for you to com join us!
Otherwise, LINE ID: jennscomet for any questions or feel free to post here!

2 Likes

Looking for three active and fun players now! Come see if we could be your new home!

Now looking for two! Again, as mentioned, cups are negotiable, message me if you have any questions or interest! :smile:

crushed our last war, looking for 4 active players to join us!

We have killed our last 3 11* titans, working on a rare 11* titan now.

Also - just won our last 2 wars, we now have a empty war chest - perfect time to join up!

Just won another war and still looking for 3 people to slay titans and win wars with! Check us out!

We (Titan UP) have won the last 3 wars, and killed the last 3 11* titans. 11* titans are going down usually with 5+ hours left on the timer. Come join us so we can move up to 12* titans!

Now looking for two! Come join us! :smiley:

We are looking for 1 Active member!

We won our last war (4th in a row) - come join us!

Now looking for one more!

We just had 1 spot open up. We beat our last (2) 12* titans, and are working on a 13* now. Come join the fun.

Our alliance is currently “Open” - just search for us in game and join up.

1 Like

Come check us out! Have room for one!

Won our recent war, now looking for one more active player to join us!

Another war win, looking for just one more active player again to join us!

Just won war and looking for two to join us again! Feel free to message in Line as well :smile:

Just won another war! Come check us out and join us!

We are regularly killing 12* titans - come join Titan Up and help us get to 13*!

Looking for two again! Join now or join us after war! Currently about to kill our first 13* titan and would love to continue the trend of taking down 13* and winning wars. Come and check us out or feel free to Line a colead. lineid: jennscomet

We just opened our War Chest - so starting out fresh. We are also due for a rare titan again… come join us. We were ALMOST into the top 100 before we lost 2 members.

Hey guys! I’m looking for a new alliance, the one i’m joining now has become a little bit lazy, the members don’t join the war anymore and the highest titan was a 8* and most of the members don’t join the titan-fights… so now i wanted to ask if i can join your alliance, your recruitment sounds promising and i’d like to assist in war and titan-fights!
So let me know what you think!

Thx guys