Titan Unfair Reward – calculate rewards by damage down relative to team power

Currently, the rewards are very unfair and it is discouraging many powerful players. This is one of the serious reasons many players above level 40 are stopping playing, including me (level 42).

A player who attacks once and without spending items (damage under 10K) is gaining better ascension items than a player who makes more than six attacks and spending many items. (damage over 200K). Do you think that’s fair?

My suggestion is to calculate the rewards (ascending items) based on the maximum power of the team and the total damage caused. I think that would be fair to weak players as well. Because strong players would have to do more damage to the titan than weak players to have the same percentage of chances to win ascension items. I believe that this formula would solve all the problems of injustice because who play more and think about the attacks using items will have more chances to gain ascension items, independent if the player is strong or weak. It would only depend on the player’s strategy and effort. And it would be more fun because within the alliance there would be more responsibility. If you want to gain ascension items you need to improve your attacks. That would be motivating for everyone.

Example: A player who has a maximum power of 4000 and takes 200K damage would be equivalent to a maximum power of 3000 and takes 100K damage. You would need to build an equivalence table. With this table you could construct the percentage of gain of ascension items. The first place always wins at least 1 ascension item, 2th = 90% chance, 3th = 80%, 4th = 70%, 5th = 60%, 6th = 50%, 7th = 40%, 8th = 30%, 9th = 20% and the rest = 10%. Is this just an idea that could be improved?

What do you think of this idea?

Any thing is better than the current situation. Last night my alliance was taking down its first 8 star titan. I did 600k damage and took 1st place. I spent 3 energy refills on it. I got loot from tier XI. I did not get a 4 star ascension item but the 4th place player got a 4 star item. He did 100k damage. This is not the first time that this has happend, the player in 1st place not geting the best loot, or good loot for that matter. This is totally unacceptable!

I score a+ and a on all our 8 and 9* titans. And yeah sometimes a lower loot tier gets a lucky roll and I’m not. But OVERALL I get more ascension items then the player that scores B’s.

Rng rolls are rng, but the odds are better for those with a and a+ and over the course of 50 titans you gatherd more loot than them.

Sealt, The impression I have is that this probability is false. Because I’ve been in A + for 10 consecutive times and I have not won ascension items. While players who stay in B and C have won turn-in items more than 3 times within that 10-day period. I started to put together a spreadsheet to send here, but I gave up because some members stopped responding to what they won. I just want it to be fair according to the power and dedication of each member, so the stronger must score more to have the same chance as a weaker one, proportionately. The rewards are 100% random and this is unfair.