Titan testing/practice ground

I would like to request a Titan testing area. The time between titans and Alliance banner refills is obviously pretty long, and it would be a great help and also a distraction if we had an area to fight against titans for no rewards, just to test out different teams. I realize SG isn’t likely to add anything that doesn’t generate revenue (understandably), so I would even suggest that we could pay gems for these fights. One gem per star for the titan for 3 rounds of testing. So for example if I pay 5 gems, I could fight against a 5 star titan for 3 rounds to see how my team would do. You could even keep a leaderboard just for bragging rights.

This would do a few things:
Help us to plan for future tougher titan fights
Allow us to test out weaker all 3 and all 4 star teams
Let us evaluate if our current Alliance is correct for us
Kill some time while those banners refill (keeping us playing longer)

Thanks for reading!

Apply for beta.

OR build an alt :slight_smile:

Not saying I wouldn’t mind more opportunities for practicing things but even in regular game play trying out a new hero on a titan isn’t a big deal when averaged out over 30 players and 4-5 hits each per titan.

Or try on planned escapes which I think a lot of alliances have still.

Have a gameplay where you can ‘Practice’ against random Titans. You get no rewards or anything, and can only battle Titans equal to or less than the most powerful one you have ever defeated.

@littleKAF @DaveCozy

[Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :heart_decoration:

I merged it to the Titan testing / practice ground feature request instead, as the thread you suggested is more specific to Raid Battle practice, and this idea is for Titan practice.

2 Likes

If your killing titans quickly with time to spare then go dins a dormant alliance and test your team on a 1* then go back. Yes your titan chest is locked for 12 hours but you are likely to have enough time between returning and the next kill for that to elapse.

Alternativly test against normal titan and boss of season 1 or Ursenna

The pet dragon lets you fight against it as if it were a Titan giving players more experience in dealing with titans. Allow pet dragon color purchases to practice for that colored Titan.