Titan team composition: choices; need advice :)

Heya! I’ve had some lucky draws recently, but now I have the luxury problem of choosing which heroes to train first for a solid titan-smacking team. I have the following options; none of the heroes have ascended yet past the rare-item stage.

Blue:
Isarnia
Grimm

Purple:
Tiburtus
Rigard

Yellow:
Wu Kong
Chao
Vivica

Red:
Boldtusk
Scarlett

Green:
Cabin Boy Peters
Alberich

Assuming I can ascend the 4-star heroes all the way and the 5-star heroes to the 3rd stage, what would you recommend as ideal combinations?

Thanks for the input!

I currently go with Boldtusk (heals and attack bonus), Grimm and Tiburtus for damage and defense down, Peters for his single target hits and silencing. Yellow I am not sure what works best: Chao hits hard, Wu Kong is a gamble but with attack up and defense down bonuses the hits that land do hit hard. Vivica and Rigard seem redundant.

All of them… not kidding :slight_smile:

A good titan team should generally have someone who can debuff the titan’s defense (Grimm, Tibby, Isarnia) and someone who can buff your offense (Wu Kong, Boldtusk). You also generally want to double up on strong colors against the titan (so 2 yellows against purple, etc.)

With all of that in mind i think your priority should be:

Blue: Grimm
Purple: Tiburtus
Yellow: Wu Kong
Red: Boldtusk
Green: Peters

but you will need to get all you other heroes fed too. Once you do, you will be having fun with titans :slight_smile:

Im excited for you!