Titan Stun

Rook, I have Wu Kong and I have seen a few times where the Titan is hit by at least 3 tiles, yes all of them scoring a hit, and not having the Titan stunned. It has only been on very rare occasions and it is usually when a large combination has occurred with multiple dragons, etc. I have wondered if so many combos and dragons were in motion if there could be small kink in the code. I haven’t been able to video this I’ve only see. It a few times.

I also lump this in a category of code issues I have seen so far. I have witnessed multiple times where I should have been granted a diamond from a combination, yet it was not produced. This happens far more often in Titan battles than any other battle. Agin, it is usually occurring when there are multiple combos occurring at the same time as dragons or diamonds being set off. In one instance there were 8 tiles staggered on each other in three rows of four and they only generated one dragon tile.

With both of these occurring under similar circumstances I can only assume it’s a code error. At least that is what Occhums Razor tells us. Maybe there have been other mentions of this on the forum here, but I didn’t search for it. I passed it off as a bug and forged ahead. To me it’s not worth complaining or messing with, but I’m sure the guys and gals documenting every detail of their battles will have better data than I do. For me that would take all the fun out of the game, but I sure am glad others are into the data. I’ve used their info on many occasions!