Titan stun bug

I have a few people in my alliance that have experienced the titan not stunning on hitting the weak spot with 3 or more stones. Not using Wu Kong and not being blinded. They are playing on android. I haven’t noticed this myself, but am playing on ios and use Wu Kong on titans.
One of my members also reported the weakspot changing a column during a move.

Anyone else experienced this lately?

What level Titan are you hitting? The weak spot doesn’t always work on the 9* we face. I just assumed that was natural (Titans getting tougher as you move up.)

1 Like

This.

From the wiki:

STRATEGY TIP: During attack, sending three or more gems into its marked weak spot will give the player a chance to stun it. Lower * titans are much easier to stun than higher * titans. Also, keep an eye out for the titan’s special attack. 6* and up titans often put negative status effects on your heroes! (Use antidotes to counter.)

2 Likes

Really? I never noticed, probably because I always bring Wu Kong myself.
We face 8 and 9s, could be the reports from my members were on our recent 9s.
Thank you both

I’ve never not stunned a titan (even 10*) with three hits to the weak spot unless blinded or gamblers stance active

2 Likes

So the higher level titans effectively gain stun resistance? Good way to improve their threat level, more interesting than simply stacking hp and damage, for sure :]

No, i believe those stating stun doesnt wprk are mistaken

All the time. At least 10% dont work. I was under the assumption that tiles had to be same color and in a row.
If its even remotely random then thats stupid because stunning is a huge part of the strategy. Doesnt add mana and delays an attack. We fight 10-12s and a missed turn from those are huge!
Is there official SG documentation that its random, not just fan wiki? Why would playing tougher titan matter any way? These guys can 1 shot an entire team if ur not careful.
I just assumed it was a bug, but being designed ■■■■■■ me off.

This was my topic. Now, I do think stunning works (when there is no blind or Wu kong active ofcourse), we are fighting 10-12 now too. 3 tiles in the weak spot seem to work just fine (except for rare titans, the reflect colour doen’t stun.).

1 Like