Titan Rosters

IMG_20180726_125114_767

(Thanks to ORDINE DEI TEMPLARI)

special skill is the same ^^

1 Like

Is there a list on the Titans weakness? Or which
characters would be better to attack them?

Stack heroes of the titanā€™s weak colour. Hit the weak spot as much as possible. First cripple titan defense, than boost your offense then fire as many strong colour tiles as possible. Do this over and over again.
And for gosh sake use Wu Kong!

1 Like

Thank you Pois 1. How do you know I do not use Wu Kong! LOL not sure why I donā€™t like him.

Today I beat my old record titan hit by 50,000 points!

Team: Gormek-Jackal-Chao-Gregorion-Wu Kong
Troops: 4sDef12-4sOff11-3sOff2-4sDef13-4sOff5
Team Power: 3598
Team Cost: 86/130

2 Likes

A 3* is a titan? :joy:

I know, but there is not such a big difference as you might expect. I actually did a 92K hit against a 12*. It is really tough to go over 100K on any titan. You need at least one good long combo to achieve that.

1 Like

Yeah appereantly the defense of titans does not rise pretty much at all with the stars. So basically if you get monster combos and stuns it does not matter how many stars the titan has.

Ancient Tigers counter attack is brutal. Facing it now.

2 Likes

where did you find 3 star titan? :slight_smile: did you change the alliance? :thinking:

Yes, in fact I needed some rest so I founded my own alliance.

Heh, I know the feeling - when you canā€™t ā€œget somethingā€ from others, because they ā€˜just donā€™t get itā€™. I also founded my own, since I couldnā€™t explain to people that wars can be done highly effective AND without stress about it, if you just try one method. Ok, works for people who do come few times a day in the game anyway.

Now I have challenge of recruiting :rofl:
It seems that people rather go to ā€˜training - top - burnout - vacationā€™ route then to be active, and not get burnedā€¦

Get rest, you definitely need it :wink: And have fun with the baby titans :tada:

1 Like

This one is hard to beat.

1 Like

Suggestion: It may be a good idea to add this bit in the main post:

ā€œ13 and 14 star titans were once in the game, but taken out since 1.12.5 Release Notes. At the time of this writing, the max rarity is 12 stars.ā€

I really like your work too, your infographics are very helpful.

2 Likes

Good idea Dave. I have not visited this guide for a long time.

1 Like

So a normal purple 10* now has almost 350k life more than a RARE? Something is wrongā€¦

The normal titans shown here are ā€œthe most evolvedā€ meaning that I indicated the most HP seen for the number of stars shown in the table. Rare titans are you know rare, so I did not have that many data and the table shows HP value for the first rare titan seen. I did not really collect any data for the rares afterwards.

We just encountered our 13& titan

@Pois1 could you update the title

4 Likes

ā€¦ and itā€™s going down very quickly - look forward to seeing the next post of 14* @Expired :star_struck:

3 Likes

Dont think will get one tomorrow but as soon as we get one will surely post it

2 Likes