Titan rewards just as unfair as the Raids

I totally do not understand how they determine the titan rewards. It seems the higher I rate on beating the titan the crappier the rewards are. That goes for War as well!! And you would think the better you do the better the reward, right? So if you think the raids are unfair just how does the rewards system make you feel. Just curious if others experience the same. Sorry to complain but…lo

Hiya @Monee

If you’re genuinely interested in reading about titans, titan loot and how it’s determined have a read of these two threads.

If it’s just a general complaint & want to have a bit of a vent I’ll merge this thread into another complaint thread :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you Guvnor. I’m sorry to complain but thought your rewards were based on how well you did and I have found that is not necessarily the case lol. I have never enjoyed an online game as much as this one and I guess I just may have spoke when I shouldn’t have. I watch your videos frequently and want to thank you for those as well you have helped me tremendously.