Titan Rewards/Ascension Items

I believe there should be more of an incentive for getting A+ & A when killing titans. For example A+/A should guarantee you a 4* or 5* ascension item with the percentage chance of the 5* ascension item increased if you get A+. At the moment it is complete luck and I see players getting B & C getting better rewards than myself which shouldn’t be the case. Let’s get this out there!

Titan loot does naturally get better with time, but there is no reason doing more damage should solely dictate what loot you get. Using myself as an example I would rather a (potential) 4th Orb of Magic go to the person who needs one in my alliance instead of me when I don’t. The fact is every titan downed benefits you and your alliance collectively more than one person who would consistently get the high damage. To give an idea I generally fall into the A-A+ range on the mid tier 6* titans we fight, but there are 26 other people who benefit, in my alliances case, anytime someone ascends and levels any hero they can right now.

Tldr version Titan loot should not be based solely on damage as Alliance benefit will always demonstrate better long run returns.

2 Likes

Is see your point however from the last titan my alliance killed, which was an 8*, only 2 people got 4*+ ascension items. The drop rate needs to be increased tenfold. There is no incentive for finishing A/A+ in titans.

Sent from
BlueMail

The incentive is to kill as big titans, as fast as possible, as often as you can.

You do this by having all your alliance members doing as much damage to the titan they possibly can i.e, trying for A+/A.

A+/A/B grades already get better chances at titan loot since they end up in higher loot tiers.

Yes however players cannot improve there team sufficiently unless they are incredibly lucky. I have played this game for about 6 months now and only have 2 5*'s and that is with spending some money on the game. Neither of my 5s are fully ascended because I cannot get the required ascension items. I am almost always finishing A/A+ and maybe get a 4 ascension item 1 in every 10 titans and 5* 1 in 25. These are 7* & 8* titans. I understand that the incentive is the kill the titan to get harder titans/higher loot tiers however the higher loot tiers have not been beneficial that I have seen!

We are talking about 2 separate issues here, lets not mix them up.

1: Quality and quantity of loot is bad
2: A+/A rewards should be better than the rest.

Quality/Quantity:
Loot can always be better. It sucks to be stuck. This game can feel like it takes forever. Personally I feel fine with titan loot as it is.

Titans are only one source of acension items though. You also have rare quests, rare chests, regular chests, mystic vision, events and options to buy with gems/cash if you want.

A+/A grades
If A+/A would get significantly better loot, whats the incentive for players that do B/C to stay in that alliance? Why not find an alliance where they can get A+/A?

Fight titans as an alliance, get the same-ish loot no matter placement.

Also unleas you’ve tracked your specific A+/A loot and compared it to another specific person getting B/C loot, you cant really draw any solid conclusions. And even then its iffy since you need ALOT of data.

1 Like

I agree completely. Good words. +1