Titan loot issues

For my own alliance, I’ve been logged out when the titan got killed, and still been able to get loot OK. Please contact support, to see if they can help you.

what the solution would you be able to help or is this titan lootom about which I put pictures on?

I’m just a player like you, so I don’t have any special insight into what’s wrong or how to fix it. That’s why I said to contact customer support. Make sure to attach your pictures to the ticket. That should help them to figure out what to do.

I’ve tried finding it all it does is lead me back here do you know how to get ahold of them? It’s like a circle I c,ick tech support n I’m back here

If you’re having problems, use this link. You’ll have to fill in info like your game ID yourself though, since it won’t auto populate. If you’re having trouble finding that, just let me know and I can explain how.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you how do you find your gamer id

Click on the gear on the toolbar

It’ll be on the “ABOUT” tab.

Thank you very much you have helped a ton!

You’re very welcome! Good luck with getting this fixed.

@Garanwyn I and another alliance mate have had this happen as well. From what we noticed we were switching screens when the Titan loot screen finally triggered. I think this is what they’re reporting.

For me, the loot screen flashed on the screen for a second and then disappeared. I never got the opportunity to claim the loot. I couldn’t tell if I actually received anything as I hadn’t checked my items recently.

Definitely annoying and does need corrected if players actually are not receiving loot. Until then, I just don’t switch screens when there’s the possibility of Titan loot :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Good to know that this is happening. Sounds like they definitely need to fix it, even if it’s just visual. Did you also have the titan chest advance issue reported by the OP?

Haven’t seen or heard of that. Hopefully it’s not widespread :unamused:

Name: H3adshotfox77
Platform: Android
Time: 0755 PST 01FEB2019

Today when I logged in the titan was slayed but I did not receive any loot. The titan did count to fill my Titan chest but did not give me any normal titan loot.

This has happened a few times, at least I have suspected it. This time I cleared all the new item indicators before logging out yesterday. When I checked my existing items this morning there was no new items after the titans death (was checking in case it just wasnt displayed to me but was actually received).

I will continue to check and will update this thread if it happens again or the items end up showing up.

Edit: Grammar/spelling corrections

1 Like

Same. At 5pm GMT we could not connect to the game for over 20 minutes. When we could connect an alliance member defeated the titan. I saw its status switch to processing. A few seconds later. My titan chest had increased and I heard the defeated notification but did not get the defeated screen or any awards. I know it’s a game but after 20 hours of team.play it is disappointing.

This issue was first reported here, and it sounds now like several people are having it:

(@Kerridoc, @Rook, @Coppersky, probably ought to keep these together so SG can see all the reports in one place)

If you haven’t done so yet, please open a support ticket through the in-game button. They should be able to help with your specific account.

@Petri, @Sara, not sure if this is on your radar yet…

1 Like

Yah I did report it through the game which is what promoted it to be posted here, this is where in game reporting takes me.

I realize others may have had the problem but didn’t want it to be missed as a reply to someone elses post so started a new one since the in game reporting took me here anyways.

I had the chest advance but did not receive loot as reported in my post. It wasnt just a visual error i just didnt get any loot.

I posted a reply to you (apparently) just befor the thread merge. I’ll link it here, since it got orphaned.

Yah I did eventually find where to put in the actual ticket…no response yet but guess ill see what happens. Bad streak of luck, first no titan loot then last night i pulled 60 heroes from elemental summon and got 0 legendaries…just not my last couple of days i guess lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.