Titan notifications bugged?

I got a Titan Loot Notification (we should have lost), and then about an hour later the expected New Titan message.

I logged in and see the old Titan still has 3 hours 43 minutes left. About 4 hours ago it had 6 left IIRC, so none of this makes any sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got a second titan loot notification about 5 minutes before the next one showed up. Something not working 100% right that’s for sure.

1 Like

I have notifications turned off, but many in our alliance are reporting this

1 Like

I also got these notifications but we still have 8 hours left on the titan. And only 5 minutes passed between the loot available and the new titan messages.

1 Like

Also myself and some team mates in my alliance received these kind of messages with 10+ hours till the Titan flees

1 Like

Well, I guess the timing on the messages may have been 5 minutes. I was working at the time so 5 minutes might have felt like an hour.

I also could have a faulty memory on how much time was left earlier today, but I for sure received loot/new titan notifications while the titan was alive.

I’d suggest taking screenshots and sending a ticket through Support

Yup, same here… I also got a titan loot notification in the middle of the current titan, which is halfway it’s health.

1 Like

I had the same erroneous messages appear, too. I’m wondering if it’s related to this morning’s downtime. Maybe it just caused the messages for the last Titan to be resent due to some caching issue.

1 Like

Same here… message appeared for a new titan,but still had 3h left. When the titan was defeated the message appeared, but no reward. First timer…

Ditto.

@Petri, this appears like a pretty widespread bug. More an annoyance than a genuine issue, but still…

1 Like

This happened to me today too, FWIW.

Thank you for the reports. Seems like there has been an issue with the in-app notifications triggering incorrectly. This should be now resolved, please do let us know if you experience this again!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.