Titan & Miki & Another Titan heroes

Per chance, are you realy that a lawyer or something of a professional? Saying profanities only tells your character. Sorry, but I won’t stoop down to your level. Good luck to you and your rants against Small Giant. Maybe it’s time for you to leave the game instead of spreading negativity in the forum.

Please be respectful and within the #forum-rules. Thank you.

Hold on. You can’t say that because people are summoning in ToL that they’re chasing Miki. That’s not at all equivalent.

Do we really need to link to the odds of pulling a PARTICULAR hero from ToL? (Or from HA10) it’s something in the range of $30k (or 3 years for HA) as I recall, and constantly increasing as more heroes are added to each.

Saying that it’s available is like saying “you too can be a millionaire! Just play the lottery every day!” — and ignoring that the most common outcome of that is going to be the exact opposite of the desired outcome.

Back on topic, I don’t think we need to nerf anyone, but I do think they should release more heroes like Miki. I have Tarlak, fully leveled, and increasing emblems, but I can’t keep up with those with Miki. It’s a significant gap, and something that will cause issues.

1 Like

You are correct. On the first 2 ToLs, I didn’t. But the game gave me my 2nd GM on the 1st ToL and another GM on the 2nd ToL. But other players may have been chasing for him, especially moneyed players who failed to get him on his month of release. Now that Mythic Titan event is a thing, I won’t mind getting a second or third copy of him just to get him to 3/70.

No need. I know the odds. And it ain’t good for the likes of me. But luck is luck and RNG is RNG.

What I was saying is that an attack booster hero is already available at the training camps: Wu Kong. But for newer players wanting a Miki or Ranvir, they’ll have to chase that hero from the ToL portal since they can only be summoned there, or get Tarlak or Guardian Gazelle also from a steep paywall on their respective portals.

That is where I beg to differ. I want those insane ninjas, some S2 heroes, and maybe even Finley, Jabbawock, Krampus and Black Knight nerfed. If not, buff all those poor S1. And S2 heroes. The power creep is real and can already be felt, even before the S4 and Villain heroes.

I don’t think so. Tarlak is average, has Hot and has insane attack stat. Miki is slow and below average attack stat and can only be decent against titans since his desired attack boost skill only works against most titans and not on most facets of the game, i.e. raids, wars, PVE since it is only applicable if the enemy has more HP than the attacker. At least Tarlak can be playable in maps, raids and wars.

Have you ever compared Tarlak and Miki? Skill speed doesn’t mean much in titan battles that use mana potions.

Welcome to the forum, here it is:

Why Cant I Create New Topics?
GUIDE: Forum (Discourse) Trust Levels [New, Basic, Member, Regular, Leader]

3 Likes

SG missed a perfect opportunity making costume wu kong like mini miki but i guess it was on purpose.

at least they could have tried the lazy way making him the same but will lower attack boost and miss chance (+135% attack with 20% miss chance)

2 Likes

And as I was saying, Miki is ideally relegated to most titan jobs. He is the king there, no issue. I was just comparing him to Tarlak, who is arguably the second best attack booster hero. But Tarlak is not only limited to titan work against blue titans or most of any other titans. He can be played outside the province of titan slaying.

Simply because I feel that Tellu-Vela nerfing lead to an increase in nerfing complaints. THOSE don’t make any sense to me.

Having Miki is a privilege. I don’t see why it’s unfair to newer players. Scoring better in titans doesn’t even guarantee a decent loot. And I think we all can relate. Some players are still struggling to get Wu. Others perform better than some who have Tarlak of Miki (the rest of the roster and playstyle differing).

1 Like

Completely agreed. I thought they’d give us a better Wu. Instead of a Springvale monkey

We’ll, nerfing was already thing even before I played in May 2018. Casualties are Zeline, Athena, Alberich (?), etc. And it will continue to do so unless the beta testers are actually heard. SG may have been listening. But there is no indication that they are actually understanding what they heard.

It’s unfair because those players will never be able to compete in challenge events and ninja tower.

Therefore they are excluded from having the chances to compete and have access to the best rewards on these events. Do you think it’s fair that only the people who played when mikki was featured as hotm can compete?

I also expect in the future that top alliances will impose to have at least 3 good titan buffers (which wu-kong I’m sorry but is not one of them unfortunately).

1 Like

I wasn’t there when Miki was released. I was lucky enough to pull him at an Atlantis Summon. But was I unhappy before him? Not at all. Not sure Miki or Tarlak are mandatory to compete in events. Most of the teams I’ve seen in leaderboards don’t really have them as far as I remember.

If we want to look for unfairness, we can find it everywhere. Let’s take the other side: Would you find it fair to be beaten by every new players while you’ve been investing time and possibly money for 3+ years?

You just want to enjoy continued privileges. How does the game stay if there is no influx of new players? The barriers to entry are still high enough.

1 Like

What kind of barriers exactly? We all struggled to get there. Why should any new be leveled with us quickly?

Most of the quests and even seasonal events are achievable by level 30+ players having a decent bench (I was 34 when I first finished Springvale, with a team of 3200 TP). Do you want level 15 players to do that too?

There is much more a significant gap between P2P and F2P than new and older players. The latter making more sense imo…

Beginners can neither catch high grade Titans nor clear all events. But we can do it all. Therefore, it is a structure where a gap occurs even while playing. How much time will it take for them to catch up with us?

1 Like

The route to catch up is already quicker due to AR being available from start, S3 portal, different events to summon from.

There is no need for new players to even look at S1 portal whereas it was about the only option when other players started.

3 Likes

Mikki is mandatory for legendary events for sure :wink:

I don’t care about my privileges. I just want my team mates and every one else to enjoy the game like I do.

As for raid/war new people cannot buy easy wins just by summoning hereos. They need (i) the mats to level those heroes, (ii) the skill that can only be acquired by long time playing, (iii) the troops which cannot be buyed and leveled easily and (iv) the emblems which they will always be late with that respect.

1 Like

Apropos to and for you!!

Actually, to really compete, you have to have the best heroes in the game (maybe in dupes since they get a penalty for prolonged or successive use in Mythic Titan events) maxed and fully emblemed. They also need to have the best troops maxed. Not only that, the insane battle items needed, i.e. Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Scrolls of Alteration, Titan Banners, Super Mana Potions.

For a player who admittedly has Mki to reach the conclusion that it is unfair for newer players not able to compete, these so-called new players may not even have their Hunters Lodge up and/or researched nor have the necessary titan parts for the crafting of those battle items, much less the iron and food necessary to sustain the required number of those battle items just to compete. It’s hilarious to think about it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now we’re talking. Certainly, it may be fair to that player who wants new players to compete and able to do so. Maybe he doesn’t mind losing so much to them.

@Nal94

I like your reasoning.

1 Like

Highly disagree. Out of the top 100k, I bet 80%+ don’t have him. I used to be in there without him…