Titan Loot tiers are not even close to mathematically correct

My brother and I are in the same alliance. I am usually the top titan damage dealer. He is usually in the top 6. My loot is usually a tier higher with an A grade while he has a B grade a tier lower. He recieves on average 3 times more 4* ascension materials than I do.

Also if I intentionally get 5th or 6th place in damage I also tend to get a lot more 4* ascension materials.
Unfortunately my high damage is pretty essential to my alliance successfully killing titans, so I am knowingly getting screwed on titan loot by getting A grades in high tiers.

3 Likes

It’s widely known that B grade is the best for titan loot.

4 Likes

Funny thing is we joke about this in our alliance too. We fight 10-12* titans, so I’m usually around 12-13 loot tier for A/A+. I hardly ever get a 4* MAT in A or A+ but generally do better with a B rating. It is almost as if the game purposely gives bad results for the A grade. Either that or an oddly consistent RNG on Titan rewards

3 Likes

I am usually the same.
I feel like it punishes you for being good because it sees it as “you clearly have a good team, you don’t need the good loot”, when obviously that is unfair because we will always need 4* mats.

3 Likes

I’m also most of the time on A / A+ and yes, I agree with you. Seems like a code thing rather than a “bad day” pattern.

2 Likes

I see that this problem is common in other alliances.

I usually get the max scores in green/ yellow titans and the loot for the first position is pretty poor, while the rewards for worse positions are better.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat as well.
In my alliance we fight 10-12* titans and I’m usually the top attacker with A+ and A scores, but the loot is absolutely disappointing. From the last 58 killed titans I only received 3x 4* mats. :cry:
Meanwhile the other guys with lower scores get 4* mats every other titan.
I keep lying myself that it’s just a dry spell but I don’t think that’s what it is. :sob:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.