I’m trying to figure out the three kinds of reduced titan loot, before it bites me in the butt (again), and here’s what I believe. Can people confirm this:
12 hour titan chest timer:
- Prevents you from getting a titan added to your titan chest
- Starts when you leave an alliance, and resets to 12h every time you leave an alliance.
- Timer is only visible once you’ve joined a new alliance; no cooldown between titan chests if you don’t leave the alliance, unlike monster and raid chests.
- Is checked when you collect titan loot, so if you aren’t in the game when the titan is killed or leave before loot is awarded and stay out until the timer expires, you can put a titan in your chest.
20 hour reduced loot timer:
- Loot tier reduced to half what it would have been.
- Is only checked if you leave an alliance, whether you collect loot in another alliance or not.
- I think it starts when a titan is killed, not when you collect loot from it or when you leave an alliance
- Does not appear to get reset.
- Is checked when you collect the loot also, so you can extend it by being out of the game like the titan chest timer.
- (Is never tested if you don’t leave your alliance, so if you stay put it doesn’t matter how long it is between titan kills)
Must be present at spawn time loot reduction (Not really a timer)
- If you aren’t in the alliance at titan spawn, you won’t get emblems or the bonus mat roll from a rare titan.
- (Unconfirmed but I believe it is true) If you aren’t in the alliance at spawn, and the harpoon threshold is exceeded, you won’t get titan parts.
NOTE: Edited twice already as I collected more information from other players and this topic; I will update as I collect more/better info elsewhere.
Help – Am I getting this all right?