Titan loot is a joke

I’m not sure if they actively reduced the amount of drops for titan battles or not, but we’ve had a horrid run of luck in two of our Alliances at least for quite a while now. It has gotten to the point where we were making a decision whether to flask in order to finish off a titan or not and we decided that the flasks were more valuable than the titan loot we had been receiving as of late. We opted to keep the flasks instead.

Used a flask to take down a 6* titan and had terrible loot
Next titan up gives me 2x hidden blades
So sometimes u get a good loot further ahead, not necessarily on the titan used but it would be awesome to see more tome of tactics, got one this month form a titan as well, insane luck! But after hundreds of chests they just gotta show up sometime!

I’ve had 1 cape and no other rare drops from titans in 2 months. We fight 8 and 9* titans. I’m A+ or A every time. Someone said they get 1-2 items a week? If my luck is really that bad, this isn’t the game for me.

1 Like

I also fight 8-9* and 2 items a week is pretty standard (i also tend to get A grade). Luck can be so annoying, you have no real idea what is going on. Can’t tell if there is a bug or not since, the dev can just say it is random luck.

From today. I’ve got my flame retardant suit on, ready for the flames (wasn’t even my loot)

3 Likes

I don’t get much ascension items lately, but i get a tons of issue tickets (i’m up to 8) for wrong loot tier.

Wohoo :poop:

1 Like

It is even offensive.
And look at the chest, just after that

It took me 10 months of constant grinding to get heroes, level them and learn to use them effectively. Would expect this kind of loot to be the exception, not the rule

I am sorry that you are having some bad fortune. I have gone on some terribly long runs of no loot in the past, but the harder the titans are that you face, the better the loot. The Alliances that my two accounts are in right now face 12* titans pretty much all the time with the rare “Elsa” call to restock, but it’s not often enough to drop us to 11*. I don’t get ascension items with every titan and I don’t think anyone does, but I seem to get plenty of ascension items to work on the heroes that I have and I have plenty (189 marked favorites).

I know its difficult to hear “Be patient and keep plugging away.” but it really is the best advice. Things will break for you eventually. Just train the heroes you can and prepare for the day when the ascension items start coming more regularly.

2 Likes

Used a few titan flasks and other battle items to get that loot on a rare Titan last week. Lol

1 Like

Yes. I know I am getting my ascension items by playing, not by buying, so they are dropping in the game…sometimes when I least expect them. :wink:

1 Like

Womp womp

Womp womp 2x

Titan loot is not guaranteed but come on guys. We see the same things with threads like this. Why jump on the show every one I didn’t get good loot today band wagon. Most of the time one or more players in your alliance is getting 3 or 4* mats. Its a team effort. If your always the top player then you have out grown your alliance. Is your loyalty causing you this much grief? If you are ALWAYS the top player tell them to step it up. If they don’t then maybe they aren’t as loyal to you as you think. We fight 8-10* titans as a feeder/training alliance. I have 4 maxed 4s and one 5 at 3.70. Sometimes I hit top or close 3/4 of the time not. As far as I can tell at least 2 players say they got crap and at least 2 say they got good mats and usually the other 26 do not comment. Team effort = team loot.

2 Likes

Because I choose to jump on the band wagon. HAH

1 Like

I have to agree with Chris30osu at least partially. Being in two top alliances I can say that I’m in with a lot of really strong players, so I’m not always in the top 5 hitters. I can say that I’ve had some pretty long (at least they seem long to me) streaks of no ascension items, but they end. Then I have runs where I get plenty of ascension items. I could use more Tomes of Tactics, but hey, couldn’t we all?

This game is a grind. Track on paper, or in a word file, or on a calendar, the drops you get. Get a definitive measure of your actual drop rate. Even then it’s RNG. When you finally go on a long run of raining ascension items, you won’t be worried about keeping track of that.

2 Likes

A+ Loot for titan is bad for top players who spend material to get some dissent loot. But loot is lol

RNG gonna RNG. Our top titan scorer got darts from our last titan. Sorry, but you’re just having an unlucky streak.

I don’t think the chances of a 4* unfarmable are more than 5% even with 14* titans.

Just needed put that out of main head, coz make me angry little thing and at last is out and i don’t have headaches. We all know what this game is about so if i feel sad i just write and that make me feel better lol

I’m constantly A+ and didnt see a 4* ascension mat in 2+ months…including monster and raid chest.
As someone said… RNG is the problem.
It can be discouraging , i know the feeling

i had a luck and i saw my last 4* ascension form titan about two months ago and it does not matter I am first or last at table score. But members from my alliance get darts, tabarsd, scopes etc. Bad luck is bad LUCK, bad pRNG is bad pRNG . but today I summoned new cow for my farm called Asterius. Where are the rings ? In titans hole ?

PS I have better loot when titan escape.

1 Like