Titan loot is a joke

Has any one seen a gem like this before IMG_0526

1 Like

And by the way sixth Titan in a row no ascension item

Yes I have; I think it’s a glitch, showing your gems over a yellow trainer card.

Thank you rook for clearing this up for me thought it was something special. Hahaha

1 Like

I agree, at least to some extent. It is not that I do not get what I need (you cannot expect to get it all right now every time, of course), but it often seems like I am not receiving any better loot for being a tier 6 (VI) attacker than I was a tier 3 (III).

The same sometimes holds true for completed Wanted Raid and Wanted Titan missions: many times I have completed the five Titan Wanted mission and my big gift was three gems and a basic summon token.

2 Likes

I agree, fighting Titans is a useless waste of time. You definitely know your gonna get crap at the end.
Being in an alliance is now equally a waste of time.

Why are you necro-ing old threads just to whine and moan?

Fighting titans isn’t a useless waste of time - the higher up you go in titans, the better loot you’ll aggregately get. I get 1-2 ascension items a week from titans. But I do that killing big titans, not 3* titans.

Also, being in an alliance has many more benefits than just titan loot. Chatting, camaraderie, advice, etc.

3 Likes

Which level titans do you fight and what score for you get?

Lol, i read various of your comments and they are all the same.
You basically enter this forum to release some stress.

Here, take a snickers.

4 Likes

I’m going to need more than snickers to vent the crap this game offers out as what it calls rewards.
Your going to have to throw in a mars bar and plenty of ice-cream.

Thank you kindly for your question.

Answer: Level 7* Titans and up till now I get nothing but useless junk.

As many other players are also expressing. TITAN LOOT IS A JOKE.

1 Like

In the earlier days fighting week as Titans, the loot was a joke. I thought, well that’s what you get fighting jokers. Then as I progressed to level 7 Titans, the Loot remained laughable at best. So I go online only to find out that ppl fighting level 10 Titan’s are complaining about how ridiculous the Loot is .
So it doesn’t inspire any hope or adventure to fight Titan’s or be in an alliance just to repeat the same old rubbish over and over.

1 Like

Like almost everything else in the game, Titan loot is driven by randomness. There is a (small) chance of getting good ascension materials even at low loot tiers. To improve your chance you need to improve you loot tier - not just defeat higher level Titans, but also improve your individual performance grade (which is based on your damage score relative to your alliance peers). There are threads that explain the mechanics in detail, if you care to look.

But even at very high loot tiers it is still an unusual thing to receive high level ascension materials. This is by design, I think.

If getting great ascension materials was just about getting high loot tiers, then great Titan fighters would dominate the ascension materials, and lesser players would never be able to compete. Drops being rare and random somewhat mitigates this.

And if excellent ascension materials dropped like raindrops with every mission completed and every Titan killed? Then every player would have a team of fully jacked 5* heroes. That would hardly be satisfying, would it?

1 Like

Just lol.

2 Likes

Sometimes I get better rewards when titan escaped…I understand is random but I think you have to receive a better loot when you defeat one… This is hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if they actively reduced the amount of drops for titan battles or not, but we’ve had a horrid run of luck in two of our Alliances at least for quite a while now. It has gotten to the point where we were making a decision whether to flask in order to finish off a titan or not and we decided that the flasks were more valuable than the titan loot we had been receiving as of late. We opted to keep the flasks instead.

Used a flask to take down a 6* titan and had terrible loot
Next titan up gives me 2x hidden blades
So sometimes u get a good loot further ahead, not necessarily on the titan used but it would be awesome to see more tome of tactics, got one this month form a titan as well, insane luck! But after hundreds of chests they just gotta show up sometime!

I’ve had 1 cape and no other rare drops from titans in 2 months. We fight 8 and 9* titans. I’m A+ or A every time. Someone said they get 1-2 items a week? If my luck is really that bad, this isn’t the game for me.

1 Like

I also fight 8-9* and 2 items a week is pretty standard (i also tend to get A grade). Luck can be so annoying, you have no real idea what is going on. Can’t tell if there is a bug or not since, the dev can just say it is random luck.

From today. I’ve got my flame retardant suit on, ready for the flames (wasn’t even my loot)

3 Likes